[Mod Request / Help] Looking for some old mod

Started by Nieve, October 14, 2019, 04:23:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nieve

Hello, just a come backer here.

I'm looking for some old mod that i can't remember the mod name, used a lot of mods in beta. I tried looking on the workshop and forum but there was too many of them.
If i recall correctly, there was mod called "Smarter Haul" and "Live stock animal" but i can't find them now.

So i'm asking if there are mods that have / similar feature like this or if there's a update version of them or already implement into the game.

- I can set colonist's hauling radius so they will check for the closest to them first then go for the far away. Also i can set for workbench too.
- They choice path smarter, like go cross river if it move more quicker instead of go around.
- Priority hauling zone order, for case when you just buy a bunch of stuff from trader and they all drop on the ground, so you don't have to right click 1 by 1.
- Unforbid/auto unforbid all items loot from droppod, raider, animal product, etc. So you won't forgot, or let rot unnoticed.
- Live stock will go looking for grass outside of restricted zone first when hungry instead of storming into food stockpile.
- Handler automatic butcher the animal when they reach adult/max meat cap size when chosen to slaughter. Instead of do it right away.

Nieve

Found it.

In case if anyone like to know:

- Allow Tool
- Animal Logic

Some better, some missing, but better than nothing.
Hope dev will implement them into the game.

Still need a better animal control mod because of this, i'm raising a chicken army here. XD

Hjkma

Quote from: Nieve on October 15, 2019, 07:51:56 AM
Still need a better animal control mod because of this, i'm raising a chicken army here. XD
Colony Manager