关于MOD的应用

Started by 2532wz, October 28, 2019, 11:21:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2532wz

我在steam上购买了rimword并且下载了相关MOD但是我不太会使用他们。我不知道该如何将它们用在地图里。

Kirby23590

Hi, this is an English forums my friend. But don't worry i have the magics of Google Translate.

Quote from: 2532wz on October 28, 2019, 11:21:02 AM
I bought rimword on steam and downloaded the relevant mod but I don't know how to use them. I don't know how to use them in the map.

Did you download a mod from the steam workshop? Or downloaded a mod from ludeon or github, etc? I will cover both.

Non-steam mods had to be put on Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods folder.

Steam mods have to be subscribed, wait for a while like minutes or seconds.

They should appear in the Mod menu at the main menu, and have to be checked to become activated...
That's i know, we don't know what mod you're using and how it works to use them in the map.

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

2532wz

yes,i download a mod from the steam workshop.but i won't use it. sorry my english is very poor.  我在 steam上订阅了MOD,也在rimword里勾选了它但是在我创造的世界里mod好像没加载进去,我是第一次使用mod对计算机的使用也很糟糕,所以这对我来说是个很严重的问题。谢谢

Kirby23590

Don't worry, this is why we have Google Translate.
Quote from: 2532wz on October 29, 2019, 01:41:55 AM
I subscribed to the mod on steam and checked it in rimword but in the world I created, the mod didn't seem to load. I used the mod for the first time and it was very bad for the computer, so this is for me. It is a very serious problem. Thank you

The problem is, we don't know what mod that you're using.

Some mods have required items or a second mod that needs to be installed, such as Hugslib or JecsTools. If you give us a link to what mod that you're using from steam, we could find the problem why the mod isn't loading.

2532wz

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1890292336
这是我在steam中订阅的mod的链接,我从分享中复制下来的。如果有错误请告诉我,我会再去寻找链接。谢谢。

2532wz

Quote from: 2532wz on October 29, 2019, 06:52:02 AM
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1890292336
这是我在steam中订阅的mod的链接,我从分享中复制下来的。如果有错误请告诉我,我会再去寻找链接。谢谢。类型是自动机械,[汉化包] 自动机械 NR_AutoMachineTool [1.0] - Chinese pack ----这是它的名字。

Kirby23590

Quote from: 2532wz on October 29, 2019, 06:52:02 AM
This is the link to the mod I subscribed to in Steam, which I copied from sharing. If there is an error, please let me know and I will go looking for a link. Thank you.

Did you install https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1447829247 first? And than https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1890292336 the first one is a Required item for the mod.

With two of them installed, this should be your mod list this in order.

• Core
  • NR_AutoMachineTool [1.0]
  • [汉化包] 自动机械 NR_AutoMachineTool [1.0] - Chinese pack

Let me know if it doesn't work or if it does.

Canute

I didn't test it myself, but at the
NR_AutoMachineTool [1.0] stand:
    This MOD is made with reference to S.A.L.: Auto-crafters 2.0.
    This MOD is made with reference to S.A.L.: Extra Crafters.
    This MOD is made with reference to Industrial Rollers.
    This MOD is made with reference to Project RimFactory.
So i think these mod's are needed too.

2532wz

Kirby23590

Quote from: Canute on October 29, 2019, 07:40:05 AM
I didn't test it myself, but at the
NR_AutoMachineTool [1.0] stand:
    This MOD is made with reference to S.A.L.: Auto-crafters 2.0.
    This MOD is made with reference to S.A.L.: Extra Crafters.
    This MOD is made with reference to Industrial Rollers.
    This MOD is made with reference to Project RimFactory.
So i think these mod's are needed too.

Looking at NR_AutoMachineTool [1.0]'s workshop's page and [汉化包] 自动机械 NR_AutoMachineTool [1.0] - Chinese pack's workshop page. If you look at the right. It will say the Required items(Mods)...

I don't think NR_AutoMachineTool [1.0] doesn't have any required items or those mods are required... And some double checking. Some of the mods like S.A.L.: Auto-crafters 2.0 gives off an error saying it doesn't exist. While S.A.L.: Extra Crafters is for A17 and Project RimFactory is still for B18...

The reference thing is more like credits to the mods by borrowing the code reference along with it saying thanks to the producers of these mods.

2532wz

谢谢你们,这些回答很好的解决了我遇到的问题。