[1.0] Dessicated corpses don't burn (No bug/look for firefoam spots...)

Started by Pangaea, November 03, 2019, 10:34:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pangaea

It took a couple of years, but we finally got some human raiders. Two of them had dessicated. I torch the place -- and they burn! But two others do not (fresh). I try again (throwing the molotov in the other end of the room), and same thing happens. Everything burns, except the same two fresh ones. Strange. They were in the same position as the two dessicated who refused to burn two years ago.

See the clue?

Looks like the mystery has been solved... :wallbash:

Somebody must have dragged that darn firefoam in there two or three years ago, and it's still there. I didn't notice anything when the room was empty either, so it must just be a small spot. Maybe it was on the feet of a panther or pig. And since I have removed the home zone in there, nobody have cleaned it either.

Kirby23590

A single firefoam...

Wait how did that happened??

Oh well... There's a reason why colonists should clean everything. That includes burning corpse holes and corpse freezers... Otherwise their mood goes down far quicker or the body doesn't burn because of a single firefoam that's hiding beneath the corpses...

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

ReZpawner

Firefoam prevents all future fires. I always set one off before fighting mechs with inferno guns. Makes the whole thing way easier to handle, when you don't have to run around putting out fires :)