Strange Rimworld dream I had'

Started by RazorHed, January 30, 2020, 08:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorHed

So the other night I was playing the game late and thought , Damn I better get to bed I have to be at work in 6 hours. So for about two hours I just laid there kind of awake but still mostly asleep and I had this dream about Rimworld.  In it I was building walls and such and then someone needed an operation to remove mechanites or something done.  Instead of the doctor just performing the surgery , the doctor got in a submersive suit with bigh claw arms on it then shrunk to microscopic size . a new sub map like set up camp might make formed but the map was the patients body . The doctor then started moving through hallways that were really the patients body and fought off the mechanites. It was reaaly strange but I immediately woke up and thought wow that would be a great mod.  lol  . If you ever saw the movie Inner Space or Fantastic Voyage  it was like that.

Livingston I Presume

Never thought I'd say this, but maybe you've played a little much Rimworld?  Or is this a symptom of Rimworld withdrawals?

GoldenCrepe

RicRider

'A dream is an answer to a question we have not yet learned to ask.' - Fox Mulder
##Coding Scrub##

Kirby23590

Man lots of weird dreams can happen...

There was this one time i dreamed about playing a different game but with rimworld graphics but instead of a colony simulation game, it was a pirate themed, yo-ho-har-har pirate adventure in seven seas...

And i was managing my crew fight boarders from an ship... Before a Giant squid appeared...

Maybe that's just me daydreaming or getting one of those dreams when i played a game too much and then another game... :D

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.