Which mod has "Anti-Mech Rifle"?

Started by ProfZelonka, November 12, 2019, 12:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProfZelonka

Played a few games already, mods in different orders, but I still can't get anti mech rifle to shoot - colonists constantly just stand there aiming over and over until they get tired and go home. lol

What mod contains this rifle?? Searched the web and can't find it.

makute

CE + Guns has the PTRS-1 and the Tac-50. They one shot Lancers and Scythers with ease.

ProfZelonka

No no, I have a mod in my modlist which already has this rifle called the "Anti-Mech Rifle". It does not shoot. I want to remove this mod or at least try to reorder the mod as it's broken.

makute

Give RWMS a try then. It resolved some issues with the mod order for me.

ProfZelonka

Yeah that's what I used and have since had to re-order about 10 mods as they weren't working. Regardless of order tho.. I'm wondering which mod in my modlist has these items since I don't believe it's listed anywhere and I'm nto seeing results after searching online:

- Anti-Mech Rifle - Android Tiers! (wtf?!)
- Tactical belt - Combat Extended
- Backpack - Combat Extended
- Plant scraps - Fertile Fields (thanks!)
- Mud, rubble, sand - Fertile Fields too

I'll update my post if I ever find out.
*edit updated!

Canute

Plant scraps, Vegetable Garden

Windows explorer can search files for strings too. You can search it to use for these things inside the mods folder.
I think other OS got similar tools too.

ProfZelonka

Quote from: Canute on November 13, 2019, 04:00:02 PM
Plant scraps, Vegetable Garden

Windows explorer can search files for strings too. You can search it to use for these things inside the mods folder.
I think other OS got similar tools too.

I don't have vegetable garden tho lol Mods aren't very specific with the changes.. :P

Thanks tho! Good idea! Gonna try it once I'm home.

Canute

Sorry my bad, Plant scraps are from Fertile Field.

ProfZelonka

Ah you're right!

I searched them up, your idea worked perfectly! Thank you! Updated my post above for others who may be searching later.