Game slows when traders appear

Started by Vehicular_Zombicide, December 01, 2019, 06:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vehicular_Zombicide

Whenever trade caravans enter the map, the game automatically drops down to double speed and will not go any faster until the trade caravans have left. I think it's a tick error that might be related to these ones that Dubs Bad Hygiene throws all the time, but with increased frequency when traders are on the map.

Exception in SetupToils for pawn Kazuki driver=JobDriver_washHands (toilIndex=-1) driver.job=(washHands (Job_241037) A=Thing_PrimitiveWell74774) lastJobGiver=Verse.AI.ThinkNode_QueuedJob
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at DubsBadHygiene.JobDriver_washHands/<MakeNewToils>d__4.MoveNext () <0x001f1>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.SetupToils_Patch1 (object) <0x0011c>

and

Exception ticking Sajaki (at (154, 0, 126)): System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: type
at System.Activator.CheckType (System.Type) <0x00095>
at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type,bool) <0x00027>
at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type) <0x0001e>
at Verse.RoomStatDef.get_Worker () <0x00033>
at Verse.Room.UpdateRoomStatsAndRole () <0x001af>
at Verse.Room.GetStat (Verse.RoomStatDef) <0x00027>
at DubsBadHygiene.Need_Hygiene.get_FallRateMulti21 () <0x000ed>
at DubsBadHygiene.Need_Hygiene.get_FallPerTick () <0x00081>
at DubsBadHygiene.Need_Hygiene.NeedInterval () <0x0007c>
at RimWorld.Pawn_NeedsTracker.NeedsTrackerTick () <0x0006c>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1 (object) <0x00329>
at Verse.TickList.Tick () <0x00487>

These errors are thrown over and over again for each pawn that is in the colony. This link leads to my log file, with the mod list in the very beginning. I already tried updating the game and updating to the newest version of Dubs Bad Hygiene, and neither option helped. Does anyone else know how I might fix this?

Canute

Hi,
even when the error's throw out something with "DubsBadHygiene" so i don't think it is basicly that mod or we would get more reports about such an issue.

I think it is more an incompactibily with some other mod(s).
Try at first to move dub's hygiene and Fertile Fields Dub's Hygiene Compat at the end of the modlist.

But beside that, there isn't an easy fix, but you still can put the same message at the dub's hygiene mod disscussion. Dubwise got a deeper understanding and maybe know a solution.

And i am surprised that you even could start a new colony with all these error's one rimworld startup.