[1.0] eStyle Hair

Started by EikoBiko, December 07, 2019, 12:32:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EikoBiko

Helloooo. I'm Eiko, I make cosmetic mods generally speaking -- made some popular ones for Starbound a few months back, and I wanted to create some for RimWorld too! Primarily, I wanted to make a mod where the hairstyles really fit RimWorld's art style, since too many hair mods tend to utilize really thin, uneven, or detailed line art that look kinda out of place in RimWorld. So I'm gonna be making a number of hairstyles that fit the bill.

Currently there are only 4 hairstyles, but I'll be updating it with more, maybe even tonight.

Here's the download link!

You can redistribute this mod in a mod pack or create variants of your own, but personally I'd wait since I'm probably going to be updating it with more hairstyles very soon. I would prefer it if you didn't upload this exact version of my mod anywhere else.

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: Embarrassingly, I don't actually own RimWorld so I can't upload this mod to the Steam Workshop right now, but I am trying to support this game by sharing content like this with the community. I have been relying on a friend of mine to test this mod for me. If you really really like it, please consider donating so I can show my support to the game's devs directly, as well as test it on my own. Thank you for your interest!)

anochi

Starbound mods 10/10

This mod 10/10

more please