[1.1] ZiTools Objects Seeker

Started by MaxZiCode, September 30, 2018, 04:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timsteele

Very cool I'll keep an eye out for sure , Seen these features asked for in some groups I belong too , this will make people happy . Thanks.

sidfu

newst update not working for me. causes postfix errors in other mods since better minimap isnt updated along with it

HunterAlpha1

MaxZiCode

Quote from: HunterAlpha1 on January 03, 2019, 02:47:46 PM
How do I toggle the minimap?
From the BetterMiniMap github page
QuoteF8 can show/hide the minimap
F9 can show/hide the minimap controls

MaxZiCode

it was so long, but...
The version 1.9.1 has been released!

I have been focused for fixing and adding some not complex features. A lot of the code has been rewrited.
Change log:
Objects seeker
  • Now it displays exact count of objects on a game map. Before this point it showed a cells count and was not so convenient.
  • Now the game camera moves to the nearest found object. The main feachure of the update.
  • Fixed the "Favorite" category. Objects added in this category don't removes anymore. Even though the count of an object is 0.
  • Fixed seeking uninstalled furniture. Before this point it did't seek uninstalled furniture at all.
  • Fixed icons of objects. Icons don't flick anymore.
  • Other small fixes and optimization.
BetterMiniMap addon
  • The marks size has been increased. Became more visibly.

MaxZiCode

There is version 1.9.2!
Just the update for Rimworld v1.1. The BetterMiniMap addon hasn't been updated and probably willn't update later.
Change log:
  • Update for Rimworld v1.1. No additional changes.

Angelix

Cool. Search in inventories can be possible?

Hydromancerx

Is there a way to cycle to the next time? For instance I was looking for animal corpses to collect up when predators ate them. It takes me to the first one but I can't seem to jump to the next one.

UncleFester

Does it work with 1.2?
Mod installed and activated, but there is no search icon under speed bar.