Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• February 23, 2020, 03:25:10 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [1.0] Boats!  (Read 6328 times)

Vlad0mi3r

• Colonist
  • Wanderer Joins
    • View Profile
Re: [1.0] Boats!
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2019, 05:25:04 AM »

I have had the same thing happen had to draft and then undraft and the boat moved off the map.
Mods I would recommend:
Mending, Fertile Fields, Smokeleaf Industries and the Giddy Up series.

The Mod you must have:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=40545.msg403503#msg403503

Mistrornge

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2019, 08:32:24 PM »

Hoping these images upload. 
First image shows what is on the Fishing Boat, the Caravan tab, which shows some correct and incorrect details.  You can see the number of tribespeople on the boat are 8.  Of course there are only 4 on the boat.  The loaded items have some unusual items.  Does it count items carried by pawns?  Not sure that there is a steel baseball bat on the boat.  When I cancel forming of caravan it did not pop out to be unloaded. 
Second image is the Cargo tab.  Now this is what was loaded on the boat.  All looks great.
Last image is the crewmember details which looks good. Kre'achtlo and Buzotouss are lizardmen.  There is some global issue with the images appearing. 

Mistrornge

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2019, 08:33:00 PM »

Juliette is carrying a steel baseball bat as a sidearm.  So that is correct I believe. 
@Vlad0mi3r I drafted the boat but that did not change anything.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 08:39:33 PM by Mistrornge »

Smash Phil

• Muffalo
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2020, 01:53:41 AM »

Hoping these images upload. 
First image shows what is on the Fishing Boat, the Caravan tab, which shows some correct and incorrect details.  You can see the number of tribespeople on the boat are 8.  Of course there are only 4 on the boat.  The loaded items have some unusual items.  Does it count items carried by pawns?  Not sure that there is a steel baseball bat on the boat.  When I cancel forming of caravan it did not pop out to be unloaded. 
Second image is the Cargo tab.  Now this is what was loaded on the boat.  All looks great.
Last image is the crewmember details which looks good. Kre'achtlo and Buzotouss are lizardmen.  There is some global issue with the images appearing.

That's not the number of colonists on the boat. If you look at what tab you have selected, you'll see that's the caravan tab. So 8 is the number of colonists you've selected for the caravan, that doesn't necessarily mean they'll all be in that boat, which means either you have multiple boats in your caravan or you've selected more colonists than the boat can carry (in which case it should have rejected the caravan formation process and told you to select less colonists or select more boats).

Edit: in fact, if you look at the gizmos (buttons next to draft / undraft) you'll see that there are only 4 colonists on board, so yea your caravan isn't gonna leave... because not all colonists have boarded. Now, if you have another boat and all colonists are onboard that boat and this one in the picture, the caravan will send.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 01:55:13 AM by Smash Phil »

AllenWL

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2020, 10:41:21 PM »

This is a really niche case, but could it be possible to let boats act as 'floors' for pawns or something to allow interactions with possible offshore islands?

To clarify, sometimes, you can find little 'islands' on beaches which aren't accessible due to being completely surrounded by deep water and being made entirely out of solid stone/ore. I think it'll be nice if you could take a ship to those little island and mine them for resources or build on them.

Currently, you can still do it by attacking some of the stone till it breaks and reveals accessible ground then landing ships, but I think it'll be nice if you can directly go and do stuff there via ships.

Null Akula

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2020, 09:26:09 PM »

Small problem, I cant seem to get cargo out of my boats.

Edit: I forgot to add that no options for removing cargo from the boat's inventory show up at any point in any part of the UI for me.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 03:35:43 AM by Null Akula »
Pages: 1 [2]