unknown mod causing UI to dissapear

Started by redwizard12, December 10, 2019, 06:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwizard12

pawns were working on something, then my half of my UI dissapears and spams my log, but I can still interact with the elements, even if I can't see them.
if I save and reload that save it will generally fix the bug until the trigger happens again.
log: https://gist.github.com/e8cdecbc5d6d8326ecd2c59bd4f16d8b
Save: https://www.dropbox.com/s/g3nbzw0b6r235sz/domain%20of%20the%20redwizard.rar?dl=0
I havn't narrowed down what mods may be causing the issue yet.

Canute

Hi,
this case was very simple. Did you ever looked at the spam ?
QuoteJobDriver.GetReport() exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at ColonistBarKF.Bar.ColonistBarColonistDrawer_KF.DrawCurrentJobTooltip (Verse.Pawn colonist, Rect pawnRect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Root level exception in OnGUI(): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at ColonistBarKF.Bar.ColonistBarColonistDrawer_KF.DrawIcons (UnityEngine.Rect,Verse.Pawn) <0x003ee>
at ColonistBarKF.Bar.ColonistBarColonistDrawer_KF.DrawColonist (UnityEngine.Rect,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Map) <0x01081>
at ColonistBarKF.Bar.ColonistBar_KF.ColonistBarOnGUI_Prefix () <0x00597>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.ColonistBar.ColonistBarOnGUI_Patch1 (object) <0x00070>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.MapInterface.MapInterfaceOnGUI_BeforeMainTabs_Patch3 (object) <0x0011e>
at RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI () <0x0009c>
at Verse.Root.OnGUI () <0x00112>
How often do you see the ColonistBarKF and does that reminder you at a mod that you use ?
Ok, i can't say if the error is primary the colonist bar mod or a conflict with another mod but removing that mod should fix the problem.

And btw. you have some other errors too.
Basicly you should check the logwindow after mod actication that no error's appear.
Better don't use a mod that cause error's on rimworld start, then to risk a critical error later.

redwizard12

colonistbar was added after the bug started occuring