Did anybody else ever have the colonist ''Emmie''

Started by Fruit loops, July 25, 2014, 05:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fruit loops

So I had a colonist Emmie did anybody else have her and if you did please tell me if you found her profession unsettling its just the fact that when the raiders kidnapped her(they did on one of my colonys) I don't know what they did with her it sends chills down my spine

xD just wondering
The guy who suggested the mood debuff for harvesting prisoner organs.

Somz

Quote from: Fruit loops on July 25, 2014, 05:27:44 PM
So I had a colonist Emmie did anybody else have her and if you did please tell me if you found her profession unsettling its just the fact that when the raiders kidnapped her(they did on one of my colonys) I don't know what they did with her it sends chills down my spine

xD just wondering

My dysfunctional, pregnant sex-slave was kidnapped the other day by cave-dwellers. I didn't protest much.
To beer or not to beer.
That is a laughable question.

Fruit loops

the problem with her being kidnapped was she was a starting colonist and the name was to good lol

BetaSpectre

Meh I wonder if Wasteland Merc got in, Engie, Beta, or Square Peg
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

Skaven252

Are the characters fully randomized or are there specific formulas so that a colonist named "Emmie" always has a specific history?

Shinzy

Quote from: Skaven252 on July 26, 2014, 06:33:29 AM
Are the characters fully randomized or are there specific formulas so that a colonist named "Emmie" always has a specific history?

Emmie will always remain a sexslave, sadly enough =P
and Bacchus has always been Involuntary hermit

I haven't always looked at all of them everytime but
I've gotten the feeling they're always the same
maybe some minor less important characters get more randomized, I don't know =P

Dr. Z

Some people bought the "Backstory in game"-pack so they designed unique characters, along with backstory, skills and professions. Others bought the "Nam in game"-pack, so they just added one name to the randomizer which isn't tied to any background. But most of the characters are fully randomized.
Prasie the Squirrel!

Fruit loops

I don't know but she is my most frequent person I see but I enjoy her company its nice to have someone around that cares about you that person is emmie *cries

Dr. Z

Prasie the Squirrel!

Fruit loops

because man just because
no  other reason than because

Trelain

In one game, she was my best cook, miner, warden, and negotiator.  Her only drawback was that she wouldn't fight.  I always made sure to keep her out of harm's way when raiders came.