The option to trade physically is buged

Started by SansMasterBudaa :3, December 23, 2019, 02:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SansMasterBudaa :3

When I right click on the android merchant, the option to trade appears, but when I approach that option, the options start to flash and it doesn't let me accept the option
I dont have problems trading with orbital traders, fortunely.
The error log:

Exception filling window for Verse.FloatMenuMap: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at RimWorldChildren.WorkGiver_TakeBabyToCrib.HasJobOnThing (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool) <0x0020a>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.AddJobGiverWorkOrders_Patch1 (Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Pawn,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.FloatMenuOption>,bool) <0x0054e>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.AddUndraftedOrders_Patch0 (UnityEngine.Vector3,Verse.Pawn,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.FloatMenuOption>) <0x0036d>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.ChoicesAtFor_Patch4 (UnityEngine.Vector3,Verse.Pawn) <0x0035c>
at Verse.FloatMenuMap.StillValid (Verse.FloatMenuOption,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.FloatMenuOption>,Verse.Pawn,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.FloatMenuOption>&,UnityEngine.Vector3&) <0x001a0>
at Verse.FloatMenuMap.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect) <0x001eb>
at Verse.Window/<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (int) <0x00882>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

It appears to be the principal problem Android Tiers and Children And Pregnancy, but probably more Android Tiers.

Canute

Hi,
i think you analysed it right.
Since you force your pawn to trade with the trader i don't think your pawn want to rest the baby.
Does the trading caravan got babies or only your colony ?
When it is just a visitor trader, does you use Hospitality ? Then try to disable at the mod option that visitor can do jobs/hauling for you.

Otherwhile it is a problem with C&P but the original mod don't develop anymore, maybe try out other project that are based on this.
Better ask at the mod discussion about it.

SansMasterBudaa :3

Quote from: Canute on December 23, 2019, 03:02:37 AM
Hi,
i think you analysed it right.
Since you force your pawn to trade with the trader i don't think your pawn want to rest the baby.
Does the trading caravan got babies or only your colony ?
When it is just a visitor trader, does you use Hospitality ? Then try to disable at the mod option that visitor can do jobs/hauling for you.

Otherwhile it is a problem with C&P but the original mod don't develop anymore, maybe try out other project that are based on this.
Better ask at the mod discussion about it.

The traders doesnt have babies and they have to 1-12 years old and my colony doesnt have babies, also i disable everything on hospitality except 1st option
Strangely when i recruit my colonist, the option works, *Anomaly Found*
Anyways, thank you for answer, your messages are very useful 8)