[1.0] Rabbie, The MoonRabbit Race

Started by Runne, August 18, 2019, 07:09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shio

Great mod, I have a legal copy of the game but I abhor steam's workshop. It updates things when I don't want them updated and this is a serious problem for anyone that uses mods and wishes to remain on a certain version or release of certain mods. The updating can trash saves. If you could do a non-steam release that would be awesome for people who just absolutely despise the workshop because we do exist and we aren't pirates.

Chibisuke

Ruisuki

The need for planeterium is breaking my game? Are the pawns supposed to engage in neverending mental breaks until they have it? Even snapping them out of it(mod) doesnt give the catharsis need opinion. Hell I have the colonists need full and above the breaking point yet they still broke. WAD?

Also any progress on a translation patch?

Canute

I only shortly enabled the moonies at 1.0, but didn't played a main colony so far.
But yes they need planeterium as race requirement. Similar to luciferium.
But don't the race should have way's to produce their need at their own ? Or did you just miss that maybe.
I recently played StarGate races as Jaffa, and the whole colony die because all the symbionts went adult and killed their host because i don't got the tools to extract them and implant a new one.

Did you saw the language mod ?
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1877535910

Ruisuki

Quote from: Canute on May 12, 2020, 03:34:21 AM
I only shortly enabled the moonies at 1.0, but didn't played a main colony so far.
But yes they need planeterium as race requirement. Similar to luciferium.
But don't the race should have way's to produce their need at their own ? Or did you just miss that maybe.
I recently played StarGate races as Jaffa, and the whole colony die because all the symbionts went adult and killed their host because i don't got the tools to extract them and implant a new one.

Did you saw the language mod ?
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1877535910
Hmm well sorry i forgot to mention not only did I use snap out to snap them out of a mental break, which immediately happened again a few moments after, but I am also running hospitality. So one of the guests I recruited came in with that addiction already in effect. I had assumed only the rabbits had that racial need, but this is a human. So im wondering if maybe there needs to be some patches to exclude non rabbits or if its WAD.

That stargate mod looks good...I prefer factions that are modular so i can avoid weapon bloat so I might have to give them a try

Also yeah i saw that translation patch but according to the comments there are some serious issues with it, not just translation wise but also for backstories and items so Im holding out hope the OP still plans on integrating one, since I dont think I can remove a faction mid game without breaking my save?