Crafting issue (suspect broken mod)

Started by ixxley, January 05, 2020, 08:10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ixxley

Hey all, I've tried looking around before making this post, so apologies if this is a known issue and I'm just not punching in the right search words.

To keep it short, loving the game, got a heap of mods like alot of others I suspect. Atm the one i suspect is broken is the Kurin mod as I cant seem to craft certain items (example in the attached picture) As I said, I have tried to find something on this before posting here, but I've had very little success, If some one could point me in the direction as to where I need to look for either a fix or cant point me in the direction of what files to look at to fix this issue, it would be appreciated.

Canute

Hi,
and where is your problem now ?
The bill looks fine so far.
What message do you get when you force a pawn to craft this bill ?
Missing components, Required skill .. or nothing ?
Does your crafter got maybe a zone restriction and can't reach some resources ?
Does the logwindow show any errors (you need to enable developer mode at the options then the top left icon), then a logfile + modlist would be handy. If you use hugslib too, use the green Share log button.

Does it happen on a new colony too.
Since you have developer mode on, and together with hugslib you can quickly can create a test colony with the top right icon (quickstart).
Just place the needed building with God mod, and dev. tools to spawn the resources.