Error Log Help

Started by EpicGamerRosander, January 20, 2020, 07:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpicGamerRosander

Hello, I'm doing a heavily modded play through and everything was playing nice with each other up until I started a new game with Dubs Hygiene, Dubs Hygiene Lite, Psychology, Invisible Animal Beds, and all the Auto Seller mods. When I went to go and place some plumbing parts the game wouldn't let me select, place or exit out of the plumbing category in the architect tab. I looked through my log and saw the game repeatedly threw out the same block of code except for the last few blocks. Thanks

Canute

Hi,
at first please allways include the complete log file. Or use the hugslib feautre the green "Share log" button at the log window or press CTRL-F12.

QuoteCould not resolve reference to object with loadID Thing_Human9030 of type Verse.Pawn. Was it compressed away, destroyed, had no ID number, or not saved/loaded right? curParent=WorkTab.PriorityManager curPathRelToParent=/Priorities/keys
Basicly the error explain itself.
Beside the keyword "WorkTab.PriorityManager" there is no hint about the mod. So i think it is a mod that add a new worktype  or modify one.
But it shouldn't gamebreaking, just annoying when you adjust work priorieties and the don't get saved.
And it isn't the problem you mention.

QuoteRoot level exception in OnGUI(): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at DubsBadHygiene.Designator_AreaPlaceFertilizer.get_Visible () <0x00017>
at Verse.GizmoGridDrawer.DrawGizmoGrid (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.Gizmo>,single,Verse.Gizmo&) <0x006f2>
at RimWorld.ArchitectCategoryTab.DesignationTabOnGUI () <0x001aa>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.MainTabWindow_Architect.ExtraOnGUI_Patch2 (object) <0x0005f>
at Verse.WindowStack.WindowStackOnGUI () <0x000a4>
at RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI () <0x001ab>
at Verse.Root.OnGUI () <0x00112>
But this looks more about it.
Since there arn't known problems with Dub's hygiene, i think it is maybe a problem with the patch mod you use.
Try to disable  Bad Hygiene Lite and check if that helps.