Error Loading Map

Started by Aarch-Angel, January 26, 2020, 01:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aarch-Angel

Good day folks,

First time posting here but I can not seem to fix my latest batch of errors. I have two problems really the first are some error codes on load that will not clear. The second is an error when trying to load any saved game. I have even started new games saved after my pawns just landed and it will not load again. Thoughts?

https://gist.github.com/08ecc20ae9223c1e844316cf6dbc8cc8

Canute

Hi,
i only see one error on startup
XML error: Duplicate XML node name comps in this XML block: <ThingDef ParentName="BenchBase"><defName>SimpleResearchBench</defName><label>simple research bench</label><description>A simple bench with writing implements and simple measurement devices. Researchers work here to discover new things.</description><thingClass>Building_ResearchBench</thingClass><size>(3,2)</size><stuffCategories><li>Metallic</li><li>Woody</li><li>Stony</li><li>Brick</li></stuffCategories><costStuffCount>75</costStuffCount><graphicData><texPath>Things/Building/Production/ResearchBenchSimple</texPath><graphicClass>Graphic_Multi</graphicClass><shaderType>CutoutComplex</shaderType><drawSize>(5,4)</drawSize><damageData><cornerTL>Damage/Corner</cornerTL><cornerTR>Damage/Corner</cornerTR><cornerBL>Damage/Corner</cornerBL><cornerBR>Damage/Corner</cornerBR></damageData></graphicData><castEdgeShadows>true</castEdgeShadows><staticSunShadowHeight>0.20</staticSunShadowHeight><altitudeLayer>Building</altitudeLayer><passability>PassThroughOnly</passability><pathCost>70</pathCost><statBases><MaxHitPoints>250</MaxHitPoints><WorkToBuild>2800</WorkToBuild><Flammability>1.0</Flammability><ResearchSpeedFactor>0.75</ResearchSpeedFactor></statBases><fillPercent>0.5</fillPercent><interactionCellOffset>(0,0,-1)</interactionCellOffset><hasInteractionCell>true</hasInteractionCell><designationCategory>Production</designationCategory><surfaceType>Item</surfaceType><comps><li Class="CompProperties_AffectedByFacilities"><linkableFacilities><li>LeeaniBookshelf</li><li>Misc_FileCabinet</li><li>Facility_ResearchCounter</li></linkableFacilities></li></comps><placeWorkers><li>PlaceWorker_ShowFacilitiesConnections</li></placeWorkers><comps><li Class="CompProperties_AffectedByFacilities"><linkableFacilities><li>Anon2FileCabinet</li><li>Misc_FileCabinet</li><li>Facility_ResearchCounter</li></linkableFacilities></li></comps></ThingDef>

Basicly it shouldn't be worse that much, it is a duplicate entry.
If you like to know which mod cause it, you should search at the Mods folder at the installation for "SimpleResearchBench", that point you to the mod.

But the other 2 are more annoying.
There are 2 patch msg.  ExposeComponents_Patch2 and LoadGame_Patch2, but they arn't at the patch list after the modlist. But i am not a modder and don't realy know how these get handle.
But since that happen on a new colony, you can disable mod's until the loading of the safegame is working again and find the bad mod at this way.

LWM

The errors are being thrown by Relgions of RW and whatever WorldEdit is - you can search for the WorldEdit.dll to try and figure that one out if you need.

Aarch-Angel

Thank you ... I have removed the Religion Mods and that seems to have solved the map load error. Still have to figure out which Mod is throwing out the workbench error but otherwise everything runs fine.