One repeating error is ruining my game

Started by Hexwall, February 17, 2020, 11:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hexwall

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/b0cc7682527e7611e2953b38c9b82146

This error appeared out of nowhere and I can't think of a likely source. I didn't install or remove any mod (that I remember) and its messing my game up. The menu tab is gone, i cannot even press ESC to close the game normally.

Please, my last plea for help was ignored but I could live with that problem. This one is truly gamebreaking, if you know anything that could help me I will be forever grateful

Canute

Sorry, i can't help you.
But you don't even need to add/remove mod to ruin your safegame.
Sometimes it is just a mod conflict of 2 or more mods that only appear later, when you build/researched/aquire something you didn't got before.

Sure you can wait and hope if someone got a better answer for you, but i think that safegame is lost.
Try a new colony, with some different mods and hope you exchanged the right ones.

Hexwall

If you Canute have no clue I don't have much hope left do i? Hahaha...
What baffles me its that nothing was happening when I saved it, just now when I tried to play again..

At least if I have to give up on it I can get rid of certain mods (cough cough Nature's Pretty Sweet aka 100 bug in a trenchcoat cough cough) and have a more organized mod order. Silver lining here I suppose??

Canute

I am not a modder, i can't interpret error's like someone who dig deeper into it.
I am just an expierenced gamer. But most modder who have the knowledge don't have the time/passion to look at someone else logfile to find a possible error.

You can try to ask at the rimworld discord channel. I hear there are alot of modder active who arn't at the forum.