My Sad Animal Deaths

Started by Nghtlings are OP, February 14, 2020, 10:36:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nghtlings are OP

I started my world with a husky pair. Over the course of two years, they bred to over 65 babies. I got tons of money from selling the dogs, but I never sold Donna and Dane(The original girl and boy huskies, respectively). One day, I was sieged by incendiary mortars(see where this is going). At this time, I had twelve huskies in my base, minus Donna and Dane. The fire shell crashed into my barn, instantly killing all but Donna and Dane, burned them until they were incapacitated. I rushed my colonists in there, but it was to late. Donna miscarried and died, soon followed by Dane. I still remember those huskies.

Nghtlings are OP

Feel free to post your sad animal experiences

VastinArdaen

My newly printed android colonist made a bond with a newly born devilsheep lamb. They were both born the same day.

Just one day later a Scyther from a large scale mechanoid drop managed to slip into the barn with my retreating animals during the chaos, and slaughtered the helpless little lamb before my Thrumbos crushed its evil robotic frame into so many plasteel fragments.

It was a hard lesson for my newborn android to have to digest in her first few days of existence. <sigh>