[1.0] Exception drawing [Name]: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found:

Started by joey3155, February 17, 2020, 09:42:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joey3155

So I recently built a new PC and reinstalled RimWorld on my new PC, all my mods are loaded, but this error is old from my previous PC and I could never figure it out. When loading my most recently save I am drowned in a tidal wave of text all similar to the following error.

Exception drawing Barr: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.DrawAddons'.
at FacialStuff.CompBodyAnimator.DrawAlienBodyAddons (UnityEngine.Quaternion,UnityEngine.Vector3,bool,bool,Verse.Rot4) <0x000d6>
at FacialStuff.Harmony.HarmonyPatch_PawnRenderer.Prefix (Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3&,single,bool,Verse.Rot4,Verse.Rot4,Verse.RotDrawMode,bool,bool) <0x01ca9>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnInternal_Patch8 (object,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,bool,Verse.Rot4,Verse.Rot4,Verse.RotDrawMode,bool,bool) <0x00172>
at Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnInternal (UnityEngine.Vector3,single,bool,Verse.RotDrawMode,bool) <0x000a9>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt_Patch5 (object,UnityEngine.Vector3,Verse.RotDrawMode,bool) <0x0024e>
at Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt (UnityEngine.Vector3) <0x00081>
at Verse.Pawn_DrawTracker.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3) <0x0003d>
at Verse.Pawn.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3,bool) <0x0004b>
at Verse.Thing.Draw () <0x00052>
at Verse.ThingWithComps.Draw () <0x0001c>
at Verse.DynamicDrawManager.DrawDynamicThings () <0x00468>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.DynamicDrawManager:DrawDynamicThings()
Verse.Map:MapUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

I know it's something missing from one of my mods I suspect Alien Faces but I'm not sure. Could really use help with this. I included the text files showing what popped up on game load (On load), on loading of the save in question (On Save Load), and when I scrolled up to view my base (When Looking at Base). The when looking at base text file is the one referenced in the /code bit I had to remove most of the errors from the text file since it exceeded the character limit for the forum here so the rest of the errors are in the Looking at Base file. I included the others in case you wanted to see them or if there was something important in there.