[1.1] Pawn can not eat food from stockpile

Started by The_Spare_Ace, February 18, 2020, 11:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Spare_Ace

A colonist was making quite a bit of racket in my stockpile, so I checked it out. He was trying to eat food from a full/nearly full stockpile, but every time he picked up the food, he immediately went into a "standing" state for 1 second. What I expected to happen was him to eat the food, instead of just standing there. No food-policy/zone-restrictions or that sort of stuff were changed from the default of new colonies, other than work priorities and work schedules. I tried getting him to eat from another stock pile (plenty of space in it), it worked. I made him go back to the original stockpile, and for a couple seconds he continues to stand, but another pawn placed or took an item from it and he started eating. I can't seem to replicate this.

Output log attached to post.

Save file link.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16i3yinJZlUVZgJ-RrOy76I27N5sXHstD

Partial recording of what was going on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSUmrKkF2bM

What log was saying about the incident.
Kouhei-Kun pathing from (133, 0, 174) to (153, 0, 174) ran out of cells to process.
Job:Ingest (Job_1368829) A=Thing_RawCorn137600
Faction: Secure Pact of The Legends
Verse.Log:Warning(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.PathFinder:FindPath(IntVec3, LocalTargetInfo, TraverseParms, PathEndMode)
Verse.AI.PathFinder:FindPath(IntVec3, LocalTargetInfo, Pawn, PathEndMode)
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:GenerateNewPath()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:TrySetNewPath()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:TryEnterNextPathCell()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Will update if I find it happening again.
TNW Export Company ~ Exporting crops and textiles since 5057! Come visit us at our HQ, Himmelsdorf, or request a trade ship from us.