floods?

Started by Fruit loops, July 27, 2014, 06:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fruit loops

so there is the new ocean biome I was thinking if the weather was rainy if it was rainy for a certain amount of time the water would slowly come out of the ocean and if it were to stop raining the water would go back in to the ocean and if the rain didn't stop, after a point of slowly creeping out of the ocean for a while it would suddenly start coming faster and faster maybe on a medium map it would fill up completely after 2 minutes the water would break down a door after like 5 seconds so it was easy to break it down everything except walls and floors or things glued to the ground was destroyed almost instantly you could create things to combat floods (idk what)

another idea for floods if it was gonna flood but it stopped raining the ground that was flooded would be fertile soil for like 5 days in rimworld so you could basicly get 2 crops in

death I don't know how you would survive as a animal maybe some certain ones could swim or something maybe a trait of colonists that allowed them to swim for a certain amount of time like firefighting maybe a swimming skill
or you could make a safe room with supplies and all you have to doo is wall it off

reply telling me what could make this better or what to take way cause ill most likely respond
The guy who suggested the mood debuff for harvesting prisoner organs.