[1.0-1.4] Early Times mod

Started by vovik, February 22, 2020, 08:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Making painting on cave wands ? :-)
Making book's is different from the scribing itself. Books need paper/pergament that's the research for.

vovik

Quote from: Canute on April 01, 2020, 03:10:32 PM
Making painting on cave wands ? :-)
Making book's is different from the scribing itself. Books need paper/pergament that's the research for.
Kinda like it. Paperwork is not in the shape it has to be - there will be research for carving tablets, writing overall and then proper paperwork, but thats in a bit of time.

Quote from: Hydromancerx on March 31, 2020, 01:46:36 PM
So i have been very hopeful for this project...
Also i cannot obtain 1.1 version of zars tribalism through steamworkshop.download, i will remove stuff from it - so compat should be made from zars tribalism side(i remember you said its your mod, so its up to you). Of course i would make compat if i had access, but, sadly, i have access only to 1.0 version for now.

Nun liebe Kinder gebt fein acht
Ich bin die Stimme aus dem Leere
Ich hab euch etwas mitgebracht
Ein heller Schein am Firmament
Mein Herz brennt

Hydromancerx

Quote from: vovik on April 01, 2020, 03:52:49 PM
Quote from: Hydromancerx on March 31, 2020, 01:46:36 PM
So i have been very hopeful for this project...
Also i cannot obtain 1.1 version of zars tribalism through steamworkshop.download, i will remove stuff from it - so compat should be made from zars tribalism side(i remember you said its your mod, so its up to you). Of course i would make compat if i had access, but, sadly, i have access only to 1.0 version for now.

ZARS Tribalism is by dracoix and includes diffrent mods within it much like yours. One of the mods (Primitive Floors) was mine yes, but the mod is by dracoix. He lists stuff in the credits ...

- CREDITS -
- 3DGrunge (Tribal Armor Breastplates)
- Bacon Bits (Pitfall Traps)
- CuproPanda (Earthen Mounds)
- ItchyFlea (Log Walls)
- MasterDihtung (Pottery)
- Mouf (Psychoid Tea and Patchwork Leather)
- Tammabanana (Smokepit)
- Telkir (Stone and Wood Floors)
- TrueDestroyer (Double Sleeping Spot)
- Hydromancerx (Primtivie Floors)
- Diana (Kitty) (Animal Hoods)
- RimRue and Rainbeau Flame (Tribal Raiders)
- Fierydraken (Hay Skirt)
- RimRue, for putting it all together in the first place!
- Rainbeau Flambe for porting it to B18
- dracoix for porting it to B19
- Midnight for unofficially porting it to 1.0
- dracoix for officially porting it to 1.0

vovik

Quote from: Hydromancerx on April 01, 2020, 11:31:10 PM
ZARS Tribalism is by dracoix and includes diffrent mods within it much like yours. One of the mods (Primitive Floors) was mine yes, but the mod is by dracoix. He lists stuff in the credits ...
I dont really care whos mod is this or who done what, really. If or when i get my hands on 1.0-1.1 version i will do proper compat. Or author of that mod does compat. Both are acceptable for end user. If someone gives me me latest 1.0-1.1 version (by any method) i would be grateful and will make compat patches

Bump: finished stuff testing will make gameplay tests later, finishing integration with zars tribalism[1.0] - making hoods to be craftable from actual corpses(immmeeersion).
Mein Herz brennt

dusiiaczek

I'm getting a lot of duplicates - i tried to fix it, fought with this for about 4h and found nothing. This makes me wanna give up :| (tho duplicates are not that dangerous error, right?) Could you have a look at this? Maybe something will give you an idea where is conflict :< My mod lists, duplicates starts around line 1320.

Also getting some "could not resolve cross-reference" with RimCuisine 2. Dunno what this means - items still appearing in game, so i guess also not really dangerous? RimCuisine 2 is pretty great for tribe run, adds a lot of ways to preserve food -> dried meat and fruit, pickled vegetables, hard track, cheese.

And question - i found StuffedDoll in Unused folder, is it possible that you could add it to... "used" things? :P

Tho mod looks great! Thanks for adding it, I hope you will still work on it ;)

vovik

Quote from: dusiiaczek on April 09, 2020, 11:05:41 AM
I'm getting a lot of duplicates - i tried to fix it, fought with this for about 4h and found nothing. This makes me wanna give up :| (tho duplicates are not that dangerous error, right?) Could you have a look at this? Maybe something will give you an idea where is conflict :< My mod lists, duplicates starts around line 1320.

Also getting some "could not resolve cross-reference" with RimCuisine 2. Dunno what this means - items still appearing in game, so i guess also not really dangerous? RimCuisine 2 is pretty great for tribe run, adds a lot of ways to preserve food -> dried meat and fruit, pickled vegetables, hard track, cheese.

And question - i found StuffedDoll in Unused folder, is it possible that you could add it to... "used" things? :P

Tho mod looks great! Thanks for adding it, I hope you will still work on it ;)

some other mod adds comp node without regard for already existing - this is about comp errors,
for example adds "affected by facilities" with current facilities:
                <li>ToolCabinet</li>
                <li>ToolCabinetA</li>
                <li>ToolCabinetB</li>
                <li>ToolCabinetC</li>

strawberry is probably about about vegetablegarden, i've done some minor fixes, yet another mod modifies it

"could not resolve cross-reference" - my mod removes "pemmican" research and separates food research into tiers - beginning from roasting meat&potatoes and to food smoking and lavish meals, it does not have pemmican, yet if research project is not present game defaults to recipe availiable outright.

Stuffed doll - if someone introduces an idea how to use it or i will come up with an idea then yes, most probaby no? I will think about it when i will have time. Currently im busy adding compat for few different mods.

Edit: I would really like to know what mod adds duplicate comp in such brute force way, it is really breaking how things should behave.
Edit2: noticed errors about modid - where the hell references, mod id and other 1.1 stuff went from mod information O_o?
Mein Herz brennt

dusiiaczek

Thank you for such a fast reply! So I tested some more with turning mods off/on and it turns out it was ZARS Tribalism. RimCuisine was obvious that it caused a problem with pemmican. The only duplicate left is "WaterShallow", does your mod even touch water? O.o

Stuffed doll could give small boost for comfort when placed near bed like end table. I'm playing with mod that adds children and I thought it could be nice decoration for their bedrooms but I understand if you have better stuff to do :)

vovik

Oookay then, signing that in.
I'm making patches for zars tribalism, havent encountered strange issues with cabinets.
Mein Herz brennt

Hydromancerx

@vovik

There is a mod called the Kakamora that has some great primitive weapons perfect for this mod. However they are not craftable. Could you possibly make recipes for them to make them craftable in your mod if you use both mods?

vovik

Quote from: Hydromancerx on April 10, 2020, 03:47:17 PM
@vovik
There is a mod called the Kakamora that has some great primitive weapons perfect for this mod. However they are not craftable. Could you possibly make recipes for them to make them craftable in your mod if you use both mods?

Seems i will need to add bones after all. Ok, neat.
Mein Herz brennt

vovik

Update: 18/4/2020
-many fixes
-zars tribalism integration
-not compatible with zars production spots
Mein Herz brennt

Hydromancerx

@vovik
Could you add integration for bone marrow (bone mod) made at the butcher spots?

vovik

Quote from: Hydromancerx on April 19, 2020, 03:26:58 AM
@vovik
Could you add integration for bone marrow (bone mod) made at the butcher spots?
Ok, will do, a link please to that mod?
Mein Herz brennt

vovik

Oh, that one! Thanks. I did not make any compat with it cause it already added bones, yet if you insist.
Mein Herz brennt