Activate Royalty DLC on Steam?

Started by BlackSmokeDMax, February 25, 2020, 12:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackSmokeDMax

Hi,

Is there a way to activate the Royalty DLC purchased here on the ludeon site in Steam the same way as the main game?

If we just need to manually install the DLC that is fine, but if I can attach it to Steam I would like to do that.

Thanks!

Canute

Quote from: Tynan on February 24, 2020, 11:09:55 AM
Just to add some context, the Royalty expansion isn't yet supported on rimworldgame.com/getmygame, but should be within a few days.

RimWorld should work.

BlackSmokeDMax

Tynan

Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

BlackSmokeDMax

sayheyjay

Quote from: Tynan on February 26, 2020, 07:44:19 PM
Royalty can now be activated on rimworldgame.com/getmygame
I tried that and it's not working for me. Says it will send a confirmation email, but it hasn't showed up and Royalty doesn't show up in Steam.

Tynan

Quote from: sayheyjay on February 27, 2020, 11:14:40 PM
I tried that and it's not working for me. Says it will send a confirmation email, but it hasn't showed up and Royalty doesn't show up in Steam.

The system uses SendGrid to send email so it should be able to send to almost anyone; check the input email please and ensure it matches your order email and your own email. And check your spam please.

sayheyjay

Quote from: Tynan on February 28, 2020, 01:01:51 AM
Quote from: sayheyjay on February 27, 2020, 11:14:40 PM

The system uses SendGrid to send email so it should be able to send to almost anyone; check the input email please and ensure it matches your order email and your own email. And check your spam please.
Done and done. Nothing. I have no problems getting the Sendowl emails and didn't have a problem getting the game assigned to my Steam account, but the DLC isn't working.

Tynan

Did you get the DLC via gift?

Let me get our webdev woxly here to help.

sayheyjay

Quote from: Tynan on February 28, 2020, 03:09:12 AM

No. Bought with paypal that is the same email as my Steam account.

sayheyjay

Quote from: Tynan on February 28, 2020, 03:09:12 AM

I don't know if you guys did anything on your end, but I tried again, got the email almost instantly, and successfully added to steam.

Tynan