Plant Human mod for 1.0

Started by The_Hat, February 26, 2020, 08:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Hat

This 1.1 nonsense is forcing me to race to snatch up 1.0 mods from wherever I can, since a handful of Steam authors have been less than forthcoming with making their 1.1 updates backwards compatible. One mod that I have had no luck with is Plant Human. It's not on Rimworld Base, and the only place I have seemingly found it is on some Russian site, but the download button doesn't work. At this point, it is the only mod out of my list of 243 mods preventing me from continuing my current game. It's kind of crucial to the whole situation, is there anywhere I can find it?

The_Hat

Quote from: Canute on February 27, 2020, 03:19:41 AM
Try to use
http://steamworkshop.download/
to download workshop mods.

Doesn't work. When I type in the mod names, it directs me to Borderlands.

Plant Human is just one of a growing list of 1.1 mods that, not only IS NOT compatible with 1.0, but no longer seems to exist anywhere in its earlier form. Steam Workshop download doesn't work for either that, or Hyperweave Plantation, the other steam mod that was changed today that I cannot locate anywhere else.

Canute

You don't need to type the modname, you need to insert the workshop link.

But when the mod author didn't made a mistake, the mod is labeled for 1.0/1.1 so it should work for 1.0 beside one packageID error.