[1.1 / Royalty] Title Inheritance

Started by HarryWuzHere, February 29, 2020, 09:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarryWuzHere

Not sure if intended, one of my pawns was a Praetor and no one was designated to inherit her title, so I used the comms console to contact the Royal faction and create the monument to designate an heir, this was completed and the pawn had an heir, then she ranked up to a Baroness, but now she no longer has an heir.

I don't think I'm supposed to create a new monument every time she ranks up but I could be wrong.

caranha

Just came to report the same bug. Completed the inheritance quest as a Dame, and lost the inheritance when promoted to Praetor.

No mods installed.

Cheers!

caranha

Interesting development -- I found the heir!

When I first got my title, and when I got promoted as described above, my heir was set to a peon that was not one of my colonists. Turns out, the heir was an ancient soldier sleeping at the cryptocasket in the ancient danger. I'll try changing my heir and getting promoted again to see who becomes the heir next time.

Hope this helps finding the bug!

Kenneth

I haven't been able to reproduce this, did you use any mods? Can you give me a savefile from before and after the title was changed + a logfile?
Was this fixed already maybe?