what to do with raw devilstrand, cannot find a bill to make normal devilstrand?

Started by kolto, February 29, 2020, 11:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kolto

I guess I have some sort of problem with my mods....
I have a ton of raw devilstrand but cannot find a bill to spin it into devilstrand useable for cloth.
The electric loom has
"weave 10 synthread cloth" "weave 15 hyperweave" "make patchleather" "weave 10 hemp cloth" "25 plasteel threads" "20 blended wool" "25 cloth from other fabric" "salvage apparel"

Is there something missing here to spin devilstrand?

Canute

kolto,
at first i suggest you the mod Rimwiki, that let you show ingame all craftable item at which station and which research is needed.
Do you have allready have the Devilstrand researched, without that research you don't know how to weave Devilstrand out of raw one at the loom.

Canute

Just try to place the non-electric loom with godmode and check if the recipe is there. You can use the destroy command afterwards to remove it.

But it doesn't matter, the recipe should be at the electrical loom too.
I think it is the vegetable garden mod, try to report the issue to the mod discussion.

ReZpawner

I'm using that mod myself, and I have "Weave twelve devilstrand cloths" as the 3rd one on the list. I remember there being some kind of conflict with the simplified version though, have you checked the mod list to make sure that you're not using that? I.e only "Garden Fabrics" and not "Garden Fabrics Simplified". Other than that, it's hard to say what could be the issue.

kolto

ReZpawner

"Hooray! I'm useful! I'm having a wonderful time!" -Dr. John A. Zoidberg

Glad it worked :)