[W|0.5.496 rev18731] Sold Logs, but no Silver paid

Started by Mondkalb, July 29, 2014, 05:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mondkalb

Version 0.5.496 rev18731 on Windows 7 (x64)

I've sold wood logs to a trader, but no silver was paid.

By "no silver was paid" I mean, that after selling the wood logs and closing the trade window, there were no pods dropped (normally containing the silver). The bug is reproducible (loaded the last auto save to test).

I have already traded other objects (e.g. potatoes) and everything was fine. In all cases (except when trading wood logs), after closing the trading window, the silver containing pods were dropped. So it seems like this bug is only related to trading wood logs.

Offtopic: You're doing your job really well! This was the first bug that I found! Already very stable and a nice gaming experience! :)

Rahjital

Some traders (I think it's the industrial ones) accept logs but pay no silver for it. If it's a trader that should pay for wood (food trader I think), then yes, this is a bug.

ItchyFlea

Please post the save so we can find the exact cause and post it on the bug tracker.

You'll have to zip up the save to make it small enough to post here. If it isn't small enough even after being zipped, upload it somewhere (I use Mediafire) and post the download link here.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Mondkalb

I'm currently searching the save file...

In case it's useful information: I have activated the in-game-uploads.

Edit: Shame on me! Exactly like Rahjital supposed: It has been an industial trader wich pays "0$" for wood logs... :-[

In case you want the save file nonetheless it's attached.

I used "Karolien 'Karo' Platteau" to contact "Brown Bear Export Company" (industial trader).
I positioned her right in front of the communication console with drawn weapon.

Offtopic: Just for the records, I'm really no "pro-gamer" and I don't like cannibalism in real life! ...it just took so long to build the crematory... ;)

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]