[1.4] LegendaryMinuteman's Mods for RimWorld

Started by LegendaryMinuteman, March 03, 2020, 08:02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LegendaryMinuteman

Fallout: Retro Weapon Pack   Steam
A complete "Retro Falloutization" of the weapon system in RimWorld, balanced and fully realized in graphics and sound.
Based on the original Black Isle Fallout games, the mod features 50 original weapons balanced in price and efficacy with RimWorld's existing weapons.

Age Reversing Mech Serum   Steam
Adds a new valuable mech serum which removes ten years of biological aging (to a minimum of twenty years old.)
To maintain balance, this serum doesn't remove any specific chronic conditions that may have developed as a result of aging. It only reduces the biological age.

DisfigCured   Steam
Adds a couple of surgical solutions to mitigate the disfigured debuff.
All mitigate the disfigured opinion penalty from other people and can be made as other prosthetics/bionics.

Simple Ivory   Steam
Manufacture ivory from tusks and thrumbo horn and use it like jade.
Works like stone for the purposes of crafting furniture/walls/weapons/art.

Crikey, It's a Croc!   Steam
Adds alligators and crocodiles to a few biomes.

Planetside Politics   Steam
Adds political ideologies as traits which create harmony or conflict among pawns.
Colonists (almost always) possess one of nine principal ideologies which determine their worldview and how they view their fellow colonists.

Planetside Politics and Religions   Steam
Adds political ideologies and religious beliefs as traits which create harmony or conflict among pawns.
Colonists (almost always) possess one of nine principal ideologies and one of twenty religious beliefs which determine their worldview and how they view their fellow colonists.

Get the mod pack:
GitHub

Cl3arSky

Anyway to get them on github or non workshop download?

Canaris

I second that question.
Especially the Planetside Politics one.
Phoneposter - typos will happen.

LegendaryMinuteman

I've added a mod pack available for download at Nexus Mods that contains all of the mods.

Canaris

Quote from: LegendaryMinuteman on March 03, 2020, 06:23:43 PM
I've added a mod pack available for download at Nexus Mods that contains all of the mods.

Thank you based Jesus.
Time to hunt me some Commies.
Phoneposter - typos will happen.

RicRider

I'd love to use your mods, especially the politics one, but when I go to Nexus mods it asks me to register to download the pack. Is there a possibility for you to upload these mods to a service that doesn't require registration like Dropbox, Mediafire or Github?
##Coding Scrub##

RicRider

##Coding Scrub##

LegendaryMinuteman

Be sure you get the latest version of the Politics mods.  I've made a few 11th hour error fixes and QOL improvements.

LegendaryMinuteman

There has been an update to 1.1.7 including bug fixes and tweaks to multiple mods and new textures for the Fallout: Retro Weapon Pack!

Thanks for playing!

Nikegod 47

how do i download all at once plz help me i want to play the fallout rimworld plz

Canute

At nexus it is pretty selfexplaining, but you need an nexus account to download.

At github, use the "Clone or Download" button to download it.
You will get both archives, but only need one of them, whatever you like to favour.