[1.2] Apparello v2.2.2 Dawn of newer deluxier edition [02/03/2021]

Started by Shinzy, July 30, 2014, 08:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reysuke

Shinzy

Quote from: Reysuke on November 08, 2014, 08:33:08 AM

Also intented?
Hive Helmet is s**t against this :D

Hoooo those will be changed soon enough! you'd see the alloy vests ;P they're op! I didn't take the material defense multipliers into account at all when I decided to make them 'coated'
I'm currently changing them all to be made from their very own materials (you can make walls of them aswell!) and try to balance everything some things

Edit: Carpets in the screen are from T's Mods, and lamps from Clutter

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Oragepoilu

Any help about what do each material ? I could test them all but I'm not sure that each material do the same for each part (kinda want to know what i should wear on my sniper ...)

insanevizir

Well, not compatible with:
[MOD] (Alpha 7) Extended Surgery and Bionics V1.4

Had the other instaled, and activated this one and so this one worked but disabled the extended surgery options. So i tried to disable apparello and it broke all my saves :)

now i'm just gonna wait for alpha 8.

NoImageAvailable

Quote from: insanevizir on November 08, 2014, 02:51:52 PM

Had the other instaled, and activated this one and so this one worked but disabled the extended surgery options. So i tried to disable apparello and it broke all my saves :)

I'm running both mods just fine, did you try changing your load order?
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

Shinzy

Quote from: Oragepoilu on November 08, 2014, 02:23:05 PM
Any help about what do each material ? I could test them all but I'm not sure that each material do the same for each part (kinda want to know what i should wear on my sniper ...)

Most of the new materials have nearliy identical stats (with the exception of polyacclamarate which is not too good against bullets but deflect explosives and blunt stuff quite well)

The vanilla Hyperweave is still the best material to use to repel bullets

In the future update the light power armor will use the sort of metal materials to craft
and they will all have exact same bullet deflection with some variations on the other defences
Cause they're the biggest threat in the game imo and I don't want that to determine what coloured armor you have =P Anyway! for sniper you really need whatever works best against headshots =P Those enemy snipers are real crackshots

Quote from: insanevizir on November 08, 2014, 02:51:52 PM

Aw =/ Sorry! It should work with that (I'm running with that mod myself, love it ;P )
The mod load orders seem to be very important, Like N.I.A below you said!

I did spot a Tool for changing the Mod orders easier (in the tools section) If you should decide to not wait for alpha 8 ;D

Oragepoilu

Quote from: Shinzy on November 08, 2014, 03:36:31 PM
Quote from: Oragepoilu on November 08, 2014, 02:23:05 PM

Most of the new materials have nearliy identical stats (with the exception of polyacclamarate which is not too good against bullets but deflect explosives and blunt stuff quite well)

The vanilla Hyperweave is still the best material to use to repel bullets

In the future update the light power armor will use the sort of metal materials to craft
and they will all have exact same bullet deflection with some variations on the other defences
Cause they're the biggest threat in the game imo and I don't want that to determine what coloured armor you have =P Anyway! for sniper you really need whatever works best against headshots =P Those enemy snipers are real crackshots

Thx for taking time to answer, pal.

Gonna use some nice colors so I could recognize my ppl xD

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Commander Beanbag

Hey I don't think you solved that problem with stuffs quite yet...

Edit: Hooo I sure missed those other posts  :-[

Shinzy

Quote from: Commander Beanbag on November 09, 2014, 02:57:55 PM
Hey I don't think you solved that problem with stuffs quite yet...

Edit: Hooo I sure missed those other posts  :-[
-snipsnap-

aa don't worry! *hug* There's gna be update very very soon! (Tomorrow infact unless I discover something horrible! (I already managed to break the fabricator once!)

just a tiny peek on some of the soon to come hats and slippers and pants =P

insanevizir

So, if the order of the mods is that important, which one should i start first? I had 5 saves, and all of then are doing the rainbow windows when i try to load then. i hd reinstalled all the mods and nothing changes that. I start a new game. should i activate apparello fisrt?

NoImageAvailable

Quote from: insanevizir on November 09, 2014, 04:16:55 PM
So, if the order of the mods is that important, which one should i start first? I had 5 saves, and all of then are doing the rainbow windows when i try to load then. i hd reinstalled all the mods and nothing changes that. I start a new game. should i activate apparello fisrt?

Get this and put Extended Surgery somewhere below Apparello.
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

insanevizir

Quote from: NoImageAvailable on November 09, 2014, 04:38:21 PM

It worked!
Saved my colony. Thanx. 6 years and 4 months in game time. :) I'm able to fix my leader's lung and use all the armors this mod made avaliable. Thanx a lot.

Shinzy

Quote from: insanevizir on November 09, 2014, 04:45:26 PM
Quote from: NoImageAvailable on November 09, 2014, 04:38:21 PM

It worked!
Saved my colony. Thanx. 6 years and 4 months in game time. :) I'm able to fix my leader's lung and use all the armors this mod made avaliable. Thanx a lot.

Oh! I'm so glad it works, Get those leader lungs in shape!
And hugest thanks to you NoImageAva for stepping up like a boos! =P