[1.2] Apparello v2.2.2 Dawn of newer deluxier edition [02/03/2021]

Started by Shinzy, July 30, 2014, 08:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thefinn

Quote from: DorgoDorato on December 17, 2014, 07:51:31 AM
This is the last necessary mod for the collection, can't wait! If only Better Power+ was still a thing :(.

+1

Clibanarius

Quote from: Shinzy on December 14, 2014, 08:54:35 AM
Quote from: Viperlol on December 14, 2014, 07:37:25 AM
So Shinzy, do you have an ETA to update Apparello?

Don't think I can really even start to update before 19th (it's not really very hard to update but it takes quite a long with how much stuff I have in it ;D )
and my entire next week is full of irl stuff I need to attend to! so

And sorry Hal! I didn't remember to reply to you at all! :-[
most of the materials have same piercing deflection but imma try differentiate them alot more for the a8 (and add some short description so that you can tell what they do better, too)

Anyway =P youu may or may not have Apparello for A8 before christmas ;D
Godspeed, Shinzy, for we need our jumpsuits.

LittleMikey

Shinzy

Quote from: LittleMikey on December 26, 2014, 08:28:30 PM
Can't wait to have my fancy hats back :D

I'm working on iit! (very, very slowly!) mite take cupla more days

Evul

When you have manage to update the mod. I can imagine its a pain in the a**.

You could try to make a police/securityforces riot gear or similar and a plastic shield! cause i love your texture and how you make them. :D

Shinzy

Quote from: Evul on December 30, 2014, 11:33:03 AM
When you have manage to update the mod. I can imagine its a pain in the a**.

You could try to make a police/securityforces riot gear or similar and a plastic shield! cause i love your texture and how you make them. :D

Riot helmet and shield could be easy enough I'll try to keep those in mind!
but you did break the fabulous chain of thumb up gifs there =P

NoImageAvailable

Speaking of additions, I'm still hoping for something to complement the ushanka.
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

Igabod

Quote from: NoImageAvailable on December 30, 2014, 01:29:04 PM

Speaking of additions, I'm still hoping for something to complement the ushanka.

I'm especially fond of the grey trench coat with the suspenders look. I personally wear a black leather trench coat in real life because I'm just a big fan of the look.

SundayTuesday

Much Hype. Such Pump
IM LITERALLY SO PUMPED FOR THIS TO BE UPDATED

"When your kingdom is attacked, Do not flee.
Show them WHY it is your kingdom!"

BajtMe

I totally don't want to play this mod...  like... ever! Please don't update it.  ::)

Matthiasagreen

Hi, my name is Matthias and I am a Rimworld Addict. It has been five seconds since my last fix...

Shinzy

Quote from: BajtMe on December 30, 2014, 02:54:59 PM
I totally don't want to play this mod...  like... ever! Please don't update it.  ::)

Aw gee, I was planning not to but now iggy offered to help me and there was no way to decline without seeming rude
I'm sorry but I have to let you down, big time :-[

(I do love the gray trenchcoat so I'll have to stick that on my superlong list of things to do ;D)