[1.2] Apparello v2.2.2 Dawn of newer deluxier edition [02/03/2021]

Started by Shinzy, July 30, 2014, 08:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldenpotatoes

Any chance of making the designer table capable of being uninstalled and moved around? Being able to move the schematic cabinet but not the designer table is a bit annoying when expanding.

Shinzy

Quote from: Goldenpotatoes on April 23, 2016, 07:58:12 AM
Any chance of making the designer table capable of being uninstalled and moved around? Being able to move the schematic cabinet but not the designer table is a bit annoying when expanding.
Oo ima put that in my to do list
Also I know how you feel! I felt same frustration with the vanilla research benches

Tinkerer

Just wanted to say I <3 this mod and your thread titles always make me lol

Kirid

Quote from: Shinzy on April 23, 2016, 07:07:15 AM
This has to be some kind of a mod clash, have you got another mods that would like.. overwrite the ApparelBase def or something?
I can't think of any other reason why those specific apparel would get duplicate Apparel category
Could you show me your mod list?
The errors have disappeared! I couldn't imagine what might be causing them.
Disabled everything and enabled one by one.  Apparello alone worked fine. Tried moving it around in the load order, errors still gone.
I was using Auto Equip in my last save and created several new equipment setups(in-game). Would that do anything?

Mod Order just in case. Its cramped but stable I promise.
- denotes mods I thought might conflict in some way
Core
Community Core Library
Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks
EdBModOrder
kNumbers-0.4.1-A13
RW_MedicalInfo-0.13.0.1
RW_FollowMe-0.13.0.1
RW_AreaUnlocker-0.13.0.1
AllowTool
HaulPriorityLiteNoUnforbid
Mad Skills
-Apparello
-RTFTJ
AutoEquip
Rimsenal_hair
AdditionalLighting1.5
LDAreaRugs
DefenceShield1.4
ED-MoreVanillaTurrets
DermalRegenerator1.5
BetterCoolers1.1
BetterVents1.1
CampfireParty
ComponentOverhaul
Daylight Sensors v1.00
Embrasures1.3
ExpandedProsthetics&amp;OrganEngineering
ExtendedMedicine-ExtendedMedicine1.2
ExtendedStorage1.4
Extra Floors v1.14
Fences
GrowGrass
Landmines
M&amp;Co. MMS
Medical Training
-MedievalShields1.6
Mini NPD
ModularSolarsNoBar1.11.1
More Furniture
MuffaloOverhaul
PackMuffalo
-PersonalShieldMKII1.3
PowerSwitch
Recycle
Rimfire 1.9
RimPharma v2.14
Quarry v1.10
RT Fusebox
SmallWalls_Full1.9
TilledSoil
Soda Brewing v1.50
TargetPractise
-M&amp;Co. MiningHelmet
You can't rollerskate in a muffalo herd

Shinzy

Quote from: Kirid on April 23, 2016, 03:29:09 PM
The errors have disappeared! I couldn't imagine what might be causing them.
Disabled everything and enabled one by one.  Apparello alone worked fine. Tried moving it around in the load order, errors still gone.

Oh good! thanks for letting me know! ;D

Quote from: Tinkerer on April 23, 2016, 10:03:03 AM
Just wanted to say I <3 this mod and your thread titles always make me lol
Thanks tinky!

caekdaemon

I think I've got a problem with the mod :o Is there a list of all the new items, and where they're craftable from? I'm looking at the tailor's workshop and there's only a dozen or so items, and, weirdly enough, pants aren't on the list either.

Shinzy

Quote from: caekdaemon on April 24, 2016, 03:05:03 AM
I think I've got a problem with the mod :o Is there a list of all the new items, and where they're craftable from? I'm looking at the tailor's workshop and there's only a dozen or so items, and, weirdly enough, pants aren't on the list either.

They should all be in the normal tailoring benches

by default you'd only see the vanilla pants and scrap pants
and after the 'apparel design and patterning' research the rest *should* appear

but if you're not seeing any pants at all, there's something really mystical going on with the base defs
I'm getting the impression they have their own will about if they want to work or not
I may have to make my own, with blac- yeah

Killaim

weird intermitten flashing over intire map regularly and a error about hauling and smelting

after i updated to this version this happened all the time, went back to what i was using and it stopped.

using newer version does work in allready existing game right ? or would that be the cause?

Shinzy

Quote from: Killaim on April 24, 2016, 08:21:59 AM
weird intermitten flashing over intire map regularly and a error about hauling and smelting

after i updated to this version this happened all the time, went back to what i was using and it stopped.

using newer version does work in allready existing game right ? or would that be the cause?
Could you show the error and post the output_log thingie, too (you can find it in RimWorld 1135Win_Data folder, where you installed the game)

It could well be somekind of clash with other mod about something I've changed in mine or then it's some kind of mod order issue or some other dark magik

I can't really tell without seeing the error or preferably the log after the error has happened ;D

caekdaemon

Quote from: Shinzy on April 24, 2016, 07:14:55 AM
Quote from: caekdaemon on April 24, 2016, 03:05:03 AM

They should all be in the normal tailoring benches

by default you'd only see the vanilla pants and scrap pants
and after the 'apparel design and patterning' research the rest *should* appear

but if you're not seeing any pants at all, there's something really mystical going on with the base defs
I'm getting the impression they have their own will about if they want to work or not
I may have to make my own, with blac- yeah
Oh man, this is really weird then :o I haven't got any pants on the list at all, and some of the items on that list, like the tunic, aren't there either.

This is my mod order:

1. Core.
2. Additional Joy Objects 3.0.
3. Daylight Sensors.
4. Powerless v1.52.
5. RimPharma V.2.11.
6. Soda Brewing v1.50.
7. EdB Prepare Carefully.
8. Bulk Meals.
9. Hospitality 1.11a.
10. Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering v1.62.
11. RT Fuse.
12. More Furniture.
13. Aparello 2.

I've tried downloading and reinstalling the mod, and that outright removed everything that was on the list, but kept buildings like the tinkering bench and all that working fine...and pants still aren't on the build list!  :-[

EDIT : Checked the debug log, something about a duplicate category? Sounds like a mod clash on my end, but I don't think any mod of mine actually adds clothes other than Apparello :o

EDITx2: Changed the mod order to put Apparello first, and now I've got everything! :D Even pants!

Shinzy

Quote from: caekdaemon on April 24, 2016, 10:41:41 AMEDITx2: Changed the mod order to put Apparello first, and now I've got everything! :D Even pants!

Thanks for letting me know!
I need to do some testing about and see if I can get the mod to be not so fiddly about in what order it's loaded

Lennbolt7

Hey, whatever happened to the gloves, socks, etc? I can't find them anymore.

Shinzy

Quote from: Lennbolt7 on April 24, 2016, 12:49:11 PM
I'm making them into an optional mod, so people can pick and choose
They added lot of waste management in the game and some people don't really enjoy that ;D

They'll be coming soon enough! I just wanna make sure there's no as many hidden surprises in it :-[

falcongrey

Quote from: Shinzy on April 24, 2016, 01:01:58 PM
Quote from: Lennbolt7 on April 24, 2016, 12:49:11 PM
I'm making them into an optional mod, so people can pick and choose
They added lot of waste management in the game and some people don't really enjoy that ;D

They'll be coming soon enough! I just wanna make sure there's no as many hidden surprises in it :-[

Great to hear! I was about to make the same 'hey where is...' statement but was ninja'd!  ::)

Looking forward to the Apparello optional mods!  (I personally liked them all in there)
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.