[1.2] Apparello v2.2.2 Dawn of newer deluxier edition [02/03/2021]

Started by Shinzy, July 30, 2014, 08:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holothurin

I'm probably doing something wrong but I can't figure out what. I finally got my hands on some schematics, placed the cabinet near the tinkering bench but ffs the research topic 'Prototype Apparel' stays greyed out telling me I don't have the cabinet. Am I missing something here?

Also the alpha mammal headgear seems to be a pretty rare item as well. Not craftable and so far I only got one from a cryo space soldier. Is that intended? Oh... i'm referring to the peaked cap, of course :)

Shinzy

Quote from: Holothurin on May 11, 2017, 05:35:59 AM
I'm probably doing something wrong but I can't figure out what. I finally got my hands on some schematics, placed the cabinet near the tinkering bench but ffs the research topic 'Prototype Apparel' stays greyed out telling me I don't have the cabinet. Am I missing something here?

Also the alpha mammal headgear seems to be a pretty rare item as well. Not craftable and so far I only got one from a cryo space soldier. Is that intended? Oh... i'm referring to the peaked cap, of course :)

Alpha mammal of the battlefields hat is atm uncraftable (I'm atm concidering to either make it craftable or indestructable without the deadmans buff) but it being kinda rare is totesmagotes intended, cause it's too cool :p

And as for the cabinet! you need to link it with the tiny pattern designer bench to do the research!
(that'll change in A17 aswell since theres been some changes in vanilla that lets me use the vanilla research bench without overwriting it)
Also being able to link it with the tinkering bench is just to give it small crafting speed boost just to give it some extra use after the research is done!

Holothurin

Ouh... the pattern designer. Okay, that's actually the only piece of furniture I didnt try to link to so far. Thanks :D

pktongrimworld

Shinzy

Quote from: pktongrimworld on May 28, 2017, 10:19:10 PM
nvm.... /buried in red

well technically it kinda worksish But you don't want to play this until I've updated it :p

deathstar

Quote from: Shinzy on May 29, 2017, 06:14:10 AM
Quote from: pktongrimworld on May 28, 2017, 10:19:10 PM
nvm.... /buried in red

well technically it kinda worksish But you don't want to play this until I've updated it :p

Looking forward to the update! Apparello is my favourite apparel-mod.

kaptain_kavern

Oh be assured that Shinzy is working on it!

Kaptain is waving his club

We keep him ... motivated ...  you know? ...

Shinzy

I'd be already done but *someone* mauled me with a CLUB

(I'm really close you guys)

AKillerCoconut

Shinzy

Quote from: AKillerCoconut on June 07, 2017, 12:56:25 PM
We all know it will be worth the wait Shinzy   8)

Just need a bit more patching and testing to do, I'll have it out before weekend at the very least

Wooz

Just waiting for this mod to be updated, then I can finally try out the new version. This is just one of those mods that I can't do without, gotta love those trenchcoats lol.

mrofa

Quote from: Shinzy on June 07, 2017, 01:34:10 PM
Quote from: AKillerCoconut on June 07, 2017, 12:56:25 PM
We all know it will be worth the wait Shinzy   8)

Just need a bit more patching and testing to do, I'll have it out before weekend at the very least

Go go shinzter, ram speed ahead!
All i do is clutter all around.