[1.2] Apparello v2.2.2 Dawn of newer deluxier edition [02/03/2021]

Started by Shinzy, July 30, 2014, 08:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinzy

Fine!
-Snip snap-
I'll put up the frontpage tomorrow, this version is entirely untested on the crafting and so so
it should be all working properly but I don't know if I've missed something (there can be wrong graphics for some clothing and the like)

if you two (or anyone else) spot anything out of order do let me knooow please
No more puss in boots, I swear, or you gon regret!

Clibanarius

Shinzy

Quote from: maimen on June 16, 2015, 06:38:57 PMSeñor, I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done.

Oh oh Good neeews everyone!! I've fixed the poison slime pipes!
It's up for Alpha 11 now! anyone who downloaded the 'test' version
only change from that is that you can't no longer make some bits of armor from hops ::)

Enjoy!

Adamiks

Beathrus

Can someone make a Dropbox DL link? x.x Mediafire is being iffy and won't let me download. x.x Prolly my net. v.v

Clibanarius

Why did you do the exact same smiley twice in a row. Were you worried that we would forget that you were making a face with Xes for eyes in the short sentence between instances of you declaring so?

Beathrus

Quote from: Clibanarius on June 17, 2015, 10:52:56 AM
Why did you do the exact same smiley twice in a row. Were you worried that we would forget that you were making a face with Xes for eyes in the short sentence between instances of you declaring so?

No, I'm frustrated from re-loading mediafire 16 times, repairing the link 9 of those times, and shutting off all the adds 3 of 'em. And the link Still not working. Is that okay with you, Clibanarius?

Ninefinger

Quote from: Beathrus on June 17, 2015, 10:58:48 AMNo, I'm frustrated from re-loading mediafire 16 times, repairing the link 9 of those times, and shutting off all the adds 3 of 'em. And the link Still not working. Is that okay with you, Clibanarius?

I have had these problems before as well the best way you can fix it is to install add block plus, and optionally you should also get grease monkey for firefox and use user script anti-addblock killer by reek this simply detects web sites that detect your add block and allows add block to work on sites it normally wouldn't.

nmid

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Beathrus

Buccee

One of my fav. mods back in days :D

I want to play a bit RimWorld again missed the whole alpha 10 ^^ somebody knows if this mod is still compatible with alpha 11b?

kaptain_kavern

It was for A11. But as it doesn't use .dll it should work i guess (can't try it now sry)

+ i think it is working in A11b version of both Skyarkangel and Ninefinger Modpack