[1.2] Apparello v2.2.2 Dawn of newer deluxier edition [02/03/2021]

Started by Shinzy, July 30, 2014, 08:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FMJ Penguin

Derp... derp... derp... derp...
Facepalm
Thank you... you... you... you...
:P
Bits & bobs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/buuxpswcu9rzh3o/AABlRN4f2E4UNfDY8a_RoA6Ea?dl=0 All open source so sell it to Adolf for a new pair of sneaks if you like.
"Curious.... How many credit hours does it take tell you can make a comment like that without laughing uncontrollably at yourself?"

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Kairo

Beathrus

Quote from: Kairo on September 17, 2015, 12:14:17 PM
Yes, it works with A12D

No errors? :/ I am worried about getting it, only to have Shinzy update it and add in new stuff, and not being able to get the new things.

Dragoon

Quote from: Beathrus on September 17, 2015, 12:30:02 PM
No errors? :/ I am worried about getting it, only to have Shinzy update it and add in new stuff, and not being able to get the new things.

Okay first off if you fear of it not working then don't worry yes it works no errors.
Second shinzy updating and not being able to get the new things is not an error and if you are worried about that I'm gonna have to harsh and say get over it. I know its harsh but you need to understand that if an update happens you will either be fine or have to start a new colony that is how most if not all mods work, and quite frankly that is just how it is.
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Beathrus

Quote from: Dragoon on September 17, 2015, 01:22:23 PM
Quote from: Beathrus on September 17, 2015, 12:30:02 PM

Okay first off if you fear of it not working then don't worry yes it works no errors.
Second shinzy updating and not being able to get the new things is not an error and if you are worried about that I'm gonna have to harsh and say get over it. I know its harsh but you need to understand that if an update happens you will either be fine or have to start a new colony that is how most if not all mods work, and quite frankly that is just how it is.

Well, to be honest, I'm only worried over not getting -1- item that might get added in.. A Thrumbo helmet/hat. >.> And I'm already planning to start a new game. But first I have to wait for Superior Crafting. o.o

Shinzy

Oh you can safely start a new game Beath!
I'm not going to be able to get an update out for this in quite a long while still
(Also! Thrumbo helmet is an amazing idea, I hadn't even though of that yet! ;D thank you)

Beathrus

Quote from: Shinzy on September 17, 2015, 02:40:09 PM
I'm not going to be able to get an update out for this in quite a long while still
(Also! Thrumbo helmet is an amazing idea, I hadn't even though of that yet! ;D thank you)

First time I saw a Thrumbo, I was like 'Imma tame dat', second thought was 'Imma kill dat', third thought was 'Dat horn!'.

Beathrus

Quote from: Beathrus on September 17, 2015, 03:05:31 PM
Quote from: Shinzy on September 17, 2015, 02:40:09 PM

First time I saw a Thrumbo, I was like 'Imma tame dat', second thought was 'Imma kill dat', third thought was 'Dat horn!'.

Edit: Since it won't be updated anytime soon, can I get a Link? One that isn't from like, Mediafire please. x.x It doesn't work for me...

EditEdit: Thrumbo horns would make good swords.. Since Thrumbo are huge.. and eat trees.

Dragoon

Quote from: Beathrus on September 17, 2015, 07:45:35 PM
EditEdit: Thrumbo horns would make good swords.. Since Thrumbo are huge.. and eat trees.

you can use the horns as weapons already.

Beathrus

Quote from: Dragoon on September 17, 2015, 11:26:59 PM
Quote from: Beathrus on September 17, 2015, 07:45:35 PM

you can use the horns as weapons already.

Oh! o.o Hopefully they are good. Thrumbo are hard to kill. x.x

FMJ Penguin

Would it be a pain to make version without glasses? Reason I ask is that after awhile every pawn is agent 47 and bald hahahaha. Def not poking fun or anything as I'm guessing it's just a limitation with the game but would that be tough to do? Or maybe even have the glasses as permanent part of hairstyles themselves would fix the no hair thingy?

Sry I'm totally ignorant as far as pawn sprites and stuff... no clue how they work or I'd just try to fiddle with it myself :/
Bits & bobs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/buuxpswcu9rzh3o/AABlRN4f2E4UNfDY8a_RoA6Ea?dl=0 All open source so sell it to Adolf for a new pair of sneaks if you like.
"Curious.... How many credit hours does it take tell you can make a comment like that without laughing uncontrollably at yourself?"

Shinzy

Quote from: FMJ Penguin on September 20, 2015, 06:31:36 AM-snip snap-

It would be a bit of a pain! Anyway! you can wear the glasses with all the "half" hats (cowboy hat, tophat, beret etc)
wearing a hat is the best way to cover bald heads

Oh! Sorry beath, I read your message but totally forgot about it after ;D
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kplhnv23w16mhl3/ApparelloA11.zip?dl=0
there's a dropbox link for you