[1.2] Apparello v2.2.2 Dawn of newer deluxier edition [02/03/2021]

Started by Shinzy, July 30, 2014, 08:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beathrus

Quote from: Shinzy on September 20, 2015, 08:05:36 AM
Quote from: FMJ Penguin on September 20, 2015, 06:31:36 AM-snip snap-

It would be a bit of a pain! Anyway! you can wear the glasses with all the "half" hats (cowboy hat, tophat, beret etc)
wearing a hat is the best way to cover bald heads

Oh! Sorry beath, I read your message but totally forgot about it after ;D
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kplhnv23w16mhl3/ApparelloA11.zip?dl=0
there's a dropbox link for you

s'Alright. Thanks!

FMJ Penguin

Bits & bobs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/buuxpswcu9rzh3o/AABlRN4f2E4UNfDY8a_RoA6Ea?dl=0 All open source so sell it to Adolf for a new pair of sneaks if you like.
"Curious.... How many credit hours does it take tell you can make a comment like that without laughing uncontrollably at yourself?"

Beathrus

I've come under the impression, that Rimworld needs Penguins, for certain cold biomes. Plus you know.. Shinzy could prolly make a penguin outfit for colonist, and it would fit. xD

FMJ Penguin

they'd look like waddling bowling pins..... with guns..... ahahahaha
Bits & bobs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/buuxpswcu9rzh3o/AABlRN4f2E4UNfDY8a_RoA6Ea?dl=0 All open source so sell it to Adolf for a new pair of sneaks if you like.
"Curious.... How many credit hours does it take tell you can make a comment like that without laughing uncontrollably at yourself?"

Beathrus

Quote from: FMJ Penguin on September 20, 2015, 11:29:49 AM
they'd look like waddling bowling pins..... with guns..... ahahahaha

Image the Raiders expressions, first laughter, and then cries of agony.

Beathrus

I feel like, with the releases of animals.. we need more than just the 'animal masks'... We need outfits to match. Like, outer layer clothing, like a Parka. It would go great with the 'Muffalo Mask', have like a 'Muffalo' cult going on.

Shinzy

Quote from: Beathrus on September 22, 2015, 11:26:30 AM
I feel like, with the releases of animals.. we need more than just the 'animal masks'... We need outfits to match. Like, outer layer clothing, like a Parka. It would go great with the 'Muffalo Mask', have like a 'Muffalo' cult going on.

This is something I've actually wanted to do since like Alpha 7
but the amount of work to draw the 15 frames per animal apparel is so much work
(the very repetitive kind of work)

Beathrus

Quote from: Shinzy on September 22, 2015, 01:09:14 PM
Quote from: Beathrus on September 22, 2015, 11:26:30 AM

This is something I've actually wanted to do since like Alpha 7
but the amount of work to draw the 15 frames per animal apparel is so much work
(the very repetitive kind of work)

>.> I just want like.. a Muffalo parka... Like, Muffalo color to go with the helmet/mask.. So I can mentally be like 'Raiders must be so freaked out by my colony, Release the Muffalo!'

Bob_Namg

"Hon hon hon"
-Anonymous, France

Beathrus

Elldar

How do I craft Shielded Coat? I love how it looks and it's also good armor for melee but so far I found it only from traders. How can i craft it  myself? Haven't found a bill to craft it in any crafting station.

Shinzy

Quote from: Elldar on September 25, 2015, 07:29:41 AM
How do I craft Shielded Coat? I love how it looks and it's also good armor for melee but so far I found it only from traders. How can i craft it  myself? Haven't found a bill to craft it in any crafting station.

It should found in the one square sized work table!
You'll need to have all of the research projects done aswell
(advanced armoring, armor tinkering and armor schematics and planning)

I know the crafting bits in this are bit of a mess! ;D (I'm working.. um *very inactively* ..on simplifying the crafts in the mod for the future!)

Elldar

Oh, so that's the thing. I'm using Apparello in Ultimate Overhaul Mod pack (possibly because they colide with other mods) and there's no such table, only the standard tailor table so I can get most of things only via trade/loot. Thanks anyway :)

Shinzy

Quote from: Elldar on September 25, 2015, 02:25:36 PM
Oh, so that's the thing. I'm using Apparello in Ultimate Overhaul Mod pack (possibly because they colide with other mods) and there's no such table, only the standard tailor table so I can get most of things only via trade/loot. Thanks anyway :)
Oh! I hope you get blessed with a trader carrying one of them soon, it's one of my own favourite apparels ;P

kivey

When do you think the a12 update will be released ive loved the pack im curious to see what your going to do for a12