[1.2] Apparello v2.2.2 Dawn of newer deluxier edition [02/03/2021]

Started by Shinzy, July 30, 2014, 08:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tinkerer

bewby

Shinzy

Quote from: bewby on April 21, 2016, 12:12:47 AM
Running into this fun error

Yes that was me trying to fix a smaller issue where the cabinet was just slightly too big to fit the frame and I "Fixed" it and then forgot to check it in game cause I'm like that ;D

Please redownload the mod in like half an hour, I've got some big other (also very awkward) issue I need to address *ashamed*
If you've got any complaints you can direct them to Skullywag and Simon-82

Edit: Errything's FIXED! ..Now find me more stuff to fix, please, I dare you

Lumaan

Quote from: Shinzy on April 21, 2016, 04:40:48 AM
I dare you  8)
In "Hats_Various.xml" the 3 items under "Mojo" is not "Makeable" but have crafting info.

Shinzy

Quote from: Lumaan on April 21, 2016, 09:01:25 AM
I dare you  8)
In "Hats_Various.xml" the 3 items under "Mojo" is not "Makeable" but have crafting info.
Those are intentional! They're intended for the tribals only. They would be too cheap to craft in my opinion, If I made them craftable
and if I'd bump up their cost the tribals couldn't afford to spawn with them as often as they do

Pow!

Lumaan

Quote from: Shinzy on April 21, 2016, 11:02:57 AM
Quote from: Lumaan on April 21, 2016, 09:01:25 AM
I dare you  8)
Those are intentional! They're intended for the tribals only. They would be too cheap to craft in my opinion, If I made them craftable
and if I'd bump up their cost the tribals couldn't afford to spawn with them as often as they do

Pow!
I'll just back out then  :-X and good to know, I'll change it back in my xml file  ;D

Korn.Mil

Lumaan

@Korn.Mil - Is this with the last version?

@Shinzy - With last version I don't get the "Config error"'s anymore 8)

Korn.Mil

Quote from: Lumaan on April 21, 2016, 03:45:27 PM

Of mod or rimworld?

Korn.Mil

Its ok now :) i just updated newest version

Lumaan

Quote from: Korn.Mil on April 21, 2016, 04:18:26 PM

Its ok now :) i just updated newest version
Good  :)
Yeah I did ask for what version of this mod you had install, more to be sure you had the latest installed. But yeah Shinzy made some change that fixed this errors  8)

@Shinzy, great work 8)

qurffe

So i got this resource called Plastic and i couldnt get it hauled to stockpile, so i checked its information and was told to report it to "entity known as Shinzy"....

I dont really know how i got it exactly, but it was propably from taking apart clothes using mod called Reclaim Fabric by Skullywag.

Shinzy

Quote from: qurffe on April 22, 2016, 01:42:27 PM
So i got this resource called Plastic and i couldnt get it hauled to stockpile, so i checked its information and was told to report it to "entity known as Shinzy"....

I dont really know how i got it exactly, but it was propably from taking apart clothes using mod called Reclaim Fabric by Skullywag.

Yeah those are for the eyewear only. They're uncraftable and the plastic itself shouldn't be able to be acquired through any vanilla means so I didn't want them to show up in the storage zones either.

Skullywag is usually to blame when something goes wrong
Thanks for letting me know! I did write that mostly for people who'd try to spawn it in for whatever reason ;D
If you can't bomb the plastic with grenades you can delete it with the dev mode "destroy" tool, just be careful not to poke any of your colonists with it =P
And try not to reclaim more goggles! ;D Sorry about that, you have my permission to bash skully

on a side note: small update
there were two hats missing (Gasmask and the Morion)
and the Caravaneer's hat recipe was totally bugged. So I fixed those

Edit: I had a chat wif skully about the plastic thing! You won't be able to use his reclamator machine thing on my goggles next time I update this mod, which I hope won't be any time soon ;D

Kirid

I'm still getting a couple errors. Downloaded the most recent version twice today.

You can't rollerskate in a muffalo herd

Shinzy

Quote from: Kirid on April 23, 2016, 02:51:16 AM
I'm still getting a couple errors. Downloaded the most recent version twice today.

This has to be some kind of a mod clash, have you got another mods that would like.. overwrite the ApparelBase def or something?
I can't think of any other reason why those specific apparel would get duplicate Apparel category
Could you show me your mod list?