[1.2] Apparello v2.2.2 Dawn of newer deluxier edition [02/03/2021]

Started by Shinzy, July 30, 2014, 08:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thundercraft

Quote from: NoImageAvailable on July 16, 2017, 05:56:13 PMThis is impossible to do without DLL-modding as carry weight is not a stat.

I believe you are mistaken. Here is the <equippedStatOffsets> code that Mercer's Backpacks used for the small and large backpacks, respectively:

<equippedStatOffsets>
  <MoveSpeed>-0.15</MoveSpeed>
  <CarryingCapacity>75</CarryingCapacity>
    </equippedStatOffsets>

<equippedStatOffsets>
  <MoveSpeed>-0.35</MoveSpeed>
  <CarryingCapacity>150</CarryingCapacity>
    </equippedStatOffsets>

This doubles and triples the default 35 kg carry capacity, respectively.

Granted, the comments do mention that players may not be able to use the full increased carry capacity if a colonist is limited by stack size. So, faltonico is correct in that a stack increase mod (like Increased Stack or Stack XXL) may be needed to take full advantage of this. But, there are plenty of heavy items in the game that would exceed 35 kg without reaching a stack limit. And, judging by the number of subscribers to stack mods, nearly a hundred thousand players use them. (Probably closer to 200 k, I'd guess.)

NoImageAvailable

CarryingCapacity affects how many items a pawn can carry while hauling, it is completely unrelated to the 35kg limit for caravans. So if you offset it by 75 instead of hauling one stack of 75 steel you can haul two.
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

NalaAddict

This...is ... exactly..what..I just hit google up for.  I was 'so' tired of the drab apparel.  Saw someone mention this in an old thread elsewhere...found it...and..saw pink clothes too, and that's all I needed to see.  My colony is called the Pink Prophets...and they look like they came out of a 50s black and white tv show :p   This will be the first 'mod' that I actually use.  I wasn't going to use mods yet, as it's a first playthrough ...but this one will be the exception.  Thanx

Mufflamingo

Quote from: NalaAddict on July 21, 2017, 05:41:48 PM
This...is ... exactly..what..I just hit google up for.  I was 'so' tired of the drab apparel.  Saw someone mention this in an old thread elsewhere...found it...and..saw pink clothes too, and that's all I needed to see.  My colony is called the Pink Prophets...and they look like they came out of a 50s black and white tv show :p   This will be the first 'mod' that I actually use.  I wasn't going to use mods yet, as it's a first playthrough ...but this one will be the exception.  Thanx

But this mod doesn't guarantee pink apparels. It just adds apparel. The color still comes from the materials used. ;D

But I recommend using this mod and change dresser mod so you can customize the colors of your clothes. :)
Bleeeee. . . . .

Shinzy

Just a link to the change dresser mod Muffy mentioned! ;D
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=30973.msg316896#msg316896
It's even more vanilla friendly than my mod if you wish to have your first playthrough as untarnished (by mods) as possible!

ThiiSoul

How i can uses agains "Urban Trouser" with "Jumpsuit" or "Overalls" ?

Im alpha 16 and befores this is possible.. BUT in alpha 17 with this mod.. this don't is more possible.. I like so much this visual for my colones..

Before I can create Biologists.. Medics.. Soldiers.. Workers.. Enginner.. more easy with "combinations" of colours (i use Area Rugs too).. Identifying and separating them by let's say "uniforms" or "clothes"..
Ex: My biologists uses Jumpsuit Green with Urban Trouser Teal.. And my Medics uses.. Overalls Red with an Urban Trouser White.. understand?

But, in the versions of this mod for alpha 17 the Urban Trousers dont can be used more with Overalls or Jumpsuit.. ;-;
How i can solve this? is bugs? please help-me ;-; :'(

Shinzy

Quote from: ThiiSoul on July 24, 2017, 04:01:40 PM
How i can uses agains "Urban Trouser" with "Jumpsuit" or "Overalls" ?

Im alpha 16 and befores this is possible.. BUT in alpha 17 with this mod.. this don't is more possible.. I like so much this visual for my colones..

Before I can create Biologists.. Medics.. Soldiers.. Workers.. Enginner.. more easy with "combinations" of colours (i use Area Rugs too).. Identifying and separating them by let's say "uniforms" or "clothes"..
Ex: My biologists uses Jumpsuit Green with Urban Trouser Teal.. And my Medics uses.. Overalls Red with an Urban Trouser White.. understand?

But, in the versions of this mod for alpha 17 the Urban Trousers dont can be used more with Overalls or Jumpsuit.. ;-;
How i can solve this? is bugs? please help-me ;-; :'(

I'm sorry the urban trousers (and stablehand trouser) textures, when worn with certain things started flickering like crazy in Alpha 17. I had to make them unwearable with other pants, which incidentally also caused them be unwearable with the jumpsuits/Overalls

but I've attached two files for you in this post
you'll need to replace files of same name in the mod folder with these
you can find them in Rimworld/Mods/ApparelloA17/Defs/ThingDefs

these files will make the jumpsuit and overalls have no protection for legs, which then will allow you to wear the Urban trousers with them :D

(P.s. You'll need to be logged in to see the attachments to download them)

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

faltonico

Quote from: Shinzy on July 22, 2017, 12:35:27 PM
..."if you wish to have your first playthrough as untarnished (by mods) as possible!"
Funny you say that... The whole game is a mod.

Shinzy

Quote from: faltonico on July 24, 2017, 08:08:14 PM
..."if you wish to have your first playthrough as untarnished (by mods) as possible!"

Nooooooo, that's like saying "the entire book is a synopsis"!
(oh gosh, sorry.. that was way too poetic for me, I don't know what struck me)

faltonico

Quote from: Shinzy on July 25, 2017, 08:45:21 AM
Quote from: faltonico on July 24, 2017, 08:08:14 PM

Nooooooo, that's like saying "the entire book is a synopsis"!
(oh gosh, sorry.. that was way too poetic for me, I don't know what struck me)
Well kinda.... It is called "Core" ;p

Frank2368

Found a minor oversight/imbalance. For the Infiltrator's Headgear, why the heck is it fabric? If you craft this out of Hyperweave, it's literally quite a ways better than Power Armor Helmet even in terms of protection, which doesn't make much sense.

Shinzy

Quote from: Frank2368 on July 26, 2017, 10:10:49 PM
Found a minor oversight/imbalance. For the Infiltrator's Headgear, why the heck is it fabric? If you craft this out of Hyperweave, it's literally quite a ways better than Power Armor Helmet even in terms of protection, which doesn't make much sense.
Ooh, that is an oversight! thank you

Dragoon

Isn't the point of Hyperwave to be better than any metals? COnsidering it's rarer and more costly than plasteel. I would not say it's an imbalance, considering the cost and rarity of the material. Unless you using mods to get Hyperwave easy, there is no reason to nerf it.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Chicken Plucker

Hello, thanks for this classic Rimworld mod, posting for the thanks and to let the author know that the mod organization with coding is immaculate, trying to figure out how to make categories for my own outfit mods so this is an absolute blessing. Thanks

Shinzy

Quote from: ChickEnforcer on July 28, 2017, 11:24:15 AM
Hello, thanks for this classic Rimworld mod, posting for the thanks and to let the author know that the mod organization with coding is immaculate, trying to figure out how to make categories for my own outfit mods so this is an absolute blessing. Thanks

The Author wishes to let you know that you are welcome and hopefully will keep your own stuff really organized and neat aswell! Toodle pip!