[1.2] Apparello v2.2.2 Dawn of newer deluxier edition [02/03/2021]

Started by Shinzy, July 30, 2014, 08:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinzy

Quote from: braddensbane on December 15, 2017, 03:30:41 PM
Hi! I'm a big fan of apparello, and I was wondering if you're still working on the Aparello Gloves and Booties mod, as I love that kind of immersion and extra difficulty.

Ohh yes! I have tons of the graphics ready, I just need to do all the xml, I'm hoping to get it all done before christmas

kaptain_kavern

Man if you need any help, I'm sure I can code half as good as you draw :p  8)

Plus, we have some factions to finish :p

RimReborn

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Is it compatible with saves (before installed the mod)?
PS:(Im not english, so, sorry the bad grammar)

Canute

Beside that all existing stockpiles don't allow the new appareal, yes.

Unonker

I have some glasses and a hat, I do not know which one to choose. Somebody can give me a patch please  ;D

Ruisuki

This adds so much! First time I wish there was a modular version of a clothing mod

Thangunis

Is there a spreadsheet or a something so I can easily decide upon my outfits for each class?

wedekit

Quote from: Thangunis on March 21, 2018, 10:42:00 AM
Is there a spreadsheet or a something so I can easily decide upon my outfits for each class?

http://rimworldwiki.com/wiki/Apparello_(mod)

I constantly refer to the above page to decide on what to have everyone wear. ;) Also, looks like it was last updated on 2/26/2018, which may indicate that it's current.

I wish there was a spreadsheet that compiles on the popular mods that adds apparel... There exists that kind of spreadsheet for weapons:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MWL1Jr2wUfRPK0gkfYjMf9MLxjbKtWVyM4IBE5avw3o/edit?usp=sharing

Thangunis

Thangunis

Hmmm either I have a mod conflict or I can't craft science googles...

Shinzy

none of the eyewear are craftable Thangunis. They're also indestructible and ignore the deadman debuff so your colonists can happily use any they find!

Canute

And i suggest to use the HelpTab mod, with that mod you can search the game for recipes about an item.

Vanerick

I'm a lurker but i want to contribute a little. So spreadsheet here, with frozen panes.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Call me Arty

I've got nothing to really contribute or add, I just wanted to leave a comment so I get updates on this page, and say that I love the mod! I was getting sick of people wearing one of two shirts.
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

GrimTrigger

Just wondering, why are there leggings for certain items, but no corresponding shirt, jacket or armor?  For example... the Enviro leggings and headgear, but no body article of clothing.  Would be nice to have an enviro suit etc etc.