[1.2] Apparello v2.2.2 Dawn of newer deluxier edition [02/03/2021]

Started by Shinzy, July 30, 2014, 08:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrimTrigger

Quote from: Shinzy on May 13, 2018, 05:02:06 AM
Quote from: Call me Arty on May 12, 2018, 11:48:21 PM
Quote from: GrimTrigger on May 12, 2018, 09:53:36 PM
Just wondering, why are there leggings for certain items, but no corresponding shirt, jacket or armor?  For example... the Enviro leggings and headgear, but no body article of clothing.  Would be nice to have an enviro suit etc etc.

Huh. Kinda like the idea of that. If I'm recalling things correctly, there aren't things like a chef's jacket or scrubs, either.

Now that you guyses mention it! I do want to make an enviro chestwear for sure

for doctors and chefs I only gave aprons, cause I use FashionRimsta which has proper gear for em already ;D

Nice.  So does that mean a full enviro-suit is incoming??  Would be cool to play on a fallout map and be immune to its affects.  Maybe various types of enviro-suits?  A standard one that you would not want to fight in, purely to protect you from the radiation, a Nano enviro suit that maybe increases the temperature range you can handle in addition to the radiation, and then a combat enviro suit that is essentially power armor with the two previous attributes.

Just some ideas ;)

malistaticy

great mod, really solves rimworlds lack of clothing variety, worth the extra couple seconds of loading on startup/on raids

if i may request a potentially controversial feature, could we perhaps see an optional mod setting for clothing to be chosen by gender (for raiders/traders)?

Renektsai

Which production building lets you craft the gas mask? I see in when I go to spawn items in using debug mode, but I can't find where it's crafted from.

Shinzy

Quote from: Renektsai on July 29, 2018, 02:00:13 AM
Which production building lets you craft the gas mask? I see in when I go to spawn items in using debug mode, but I can't find where it's crafted from.

looking at the files it seems like I've just forgotten to link that one to any workbench entirely :-[
gotta have that fixed for 1.0

Mufflamingo

Quote from: Renektsai on July 29, 2018, 02:00:13 AM

Download the HelpTab mod. It makes things so much easiweeeeeeer
Bleeeee. . . . .

matheryn

Shinzy

Shinzy

zmadz

temple_wing

Cold isolation has reversed effect.
Tunic has cold -8 and hot -2 right? Now it's cold +8 and hot +2.
I don't know whether it's my problem or mod bug.

utotuto

Quote from: Shinzy on September 09, 2018, 07:01:58 AM
QuoteTranslation data for language English has 12 errors. Generate translation report for more info.
report https://pastebin.com/jBpdbJmv

Shinzy

Quote from: temple_wing on September 09, 2018, 09:46:49 AM
Cold isolation has reversed effect.
Tunic has cold -8 and hot -2 right? Now it's cold +8 and hot +2.
I don't know whether it's my problem or mod bug.

All of the insulation related things should be fixed, please redownload the mod ;D

Quote from: utotuto on September 09, 2018, 10:25:11 AM
QuoteTranslation data for language English has 12 errors. Generate translation report for more info.
report https://pastebin.com/jBpdbJmv

Thank you! the translation files are all a little bit out of date but I didn't want to remove them entirely just yet. The errors themselves are all harmless, so I didn't do anything about them yet as I just wanted to push the mod out asap :P

I'ma polish the turd best I can during the coming weeks ;D

temple_wing

Mediafire recently start to use google API, chinese gov has banned google API, that makes Mediafire in turn banned by chinese gov.
Would you please provide other download?
Btw, Dropbox is also banned by chinese gov.

Shinzy

Quote from: temple_wing on September 10, 2018, 06:16:14 AM
Mediafire recently start to use google API, chinese gov has banned google API, that makes Mediafire in turn banned by chinese gov.
Would you please provide other download?
Btw, Dropbox is also banned by chinese gov.
Uuf, that's not cool

I hosted it on github here
https://github.com/ShinzieminziePeekABoo/GitHubApparello.git

Hopefully that works for you! ;D

utotuto

Quote from: Shinzy on September 10, 2018, 08:26:43 AM
Since i don't really understand how "fork" on github works, i'll post here. I fix these annoying yellow messages.
They are typo and whitespace related.
QuoteApparello_Trypophobiaa >> Apparello_Trypophobia
Quotemob. </Apparello_Trypophobia.description> >> mob.</Apparello_Trypophobia.description>

[attachment deleted due to age]