[1.2] Apparello v2.2.2 Dawn of newer deluxier edition [02/03/2021]

Started by Shinzy, July 30, 2014, 08:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loki88

Quote from: Igabod on January 03, 2015, 04:22:32 PM
Hooray! I can finally add this to the mod list! Can't wait to find the bugs. It's like a game of pokemon almost. Gotta catch em all!

You just made me shoot coffee out of my nose... I haven't played pokemon in ages! *wipes face* time to go bug hunting and dig through my files to see if I still have a GBA emulator kicking around :P

Igabod

Quote from: Loki88 on January 03, 2015, 04:30:32 PM
Quote from: Igabod on January 03, 2015, 04:22:32 PM
Hooray! I can finally add this to the mod list! Can't wait to find the bugs. It's like a game of pokemon almost. Gotta catch em all!

You just made me shoot coffee out of my nose... I haven't played pokemon in ages! *wipes face* time to go bug hunting and dig through my files to see if I still have a GBA emulator kicking around :P

*!* FLAWLESS VICTORY *!* (yes, completely different game reference but still)

MisterLock

Hope you guys can find the bugs soon and make Shinzy upload a fix,I really don't want to try messing with copy paste issues on clothes since the last update,when Shinzy introduced those extra materials and all of them were like +300% defence against bullets and some crazy stuff,now I know that won't be the case here,I still don't want a Ushanka to have the same stats as a conquistador hat...

P.S:I still want my color changing washing machine Shinzy
To each his own.

Lightbulb500

Speaking of copy paste errors...

Should the cloth headset with bandana be improving trade prices by 80% when it only costs $50 to buy?

Still, its great to have Apparello for Alpha 8 :D

Dragoon

Quote from: Lightbulb500 on January 03, 2015, 09:13:14 PM

Should the cloth headset with bandana be improving trade prices by 80% when it only costs $50 to buy?

trade off it's crappy protection. Oh and I noticed the hood is a bit bugged you can't get it  anything that's not made out of any creatures (which is fine but I noticed in prepare carefully it shows up as cloth and you can change it to leather but not back to cloth)
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

AKillerCoconut

Anyone else having problems with prepare carefully mod going blank when you switch to one of the apparello armors? :-\

LittleMikey

Sadly it looks like it conflicts with one of the mods I've already got running, though I can't tell which :( I'll try trimming down my mod list and try again.

Shinzy

Oh yes! it's 80% trade price improvement to celebrate the Alpha 8 update!
it's only a limited time offer so do get your Apparello for Alpha 8 before it's too late for that 80% trade price improvement guys!

(no yes it's a slip on my part it should be just 8% =P)

Quote from: LittleMikey on January 04, 2015, 02:56:42 AM
Sadly it looks like it conflicts with one of the mods I've already got running, though I can't tell which :( I'll try trimming down my mod list and try again.
Can youuuuuu list your mods you have? or if it's too long of a list then atleast tell me which one it didn't play well with so maybe I can try make this compatible with it?

Reshan

Quote from: Shinzy on January 04, 2015, 06:40:07 AM

Oh yes! it's 80% trade price improvement to celebrate the Alpha 8 update!
it's only a limited time offer so do get your Apparello for Alpha 8 before it's too late for that 80% trade price improvement guys!

(no yes it's a slip on my part it should be just 8% =P)

Quote from: LittleMikey on January 04, 2015, 02:56:42 AM
Can youuuuuu list your mods you have? or if it's too long of a list then atleast tell me which one it didn't play well with so maybe I can try make this compatible with it?

Same thing happens with me, No sprites and they don't cover anything. I tested it with Project Armory, Norbals and Rimtroopers and they all caused the same thing. Probably just me but trying to do what i can to help

Shinzy

Quote from: Reshan on January 04, 2015, 07:12:52 AM
Same thing happens with me, No sprites and they don't cover anything. I tested it with Project Armory, Norbals and Rimtroopers and they all caused the same thing. Probably just me but trying to do what i can to help

Aight! I just tested it with these mods, didn't get any issues!
are you sure you downloaded the right version? my frot page is a right mess
as I just checked it out moment ago, one of the older download links was highlighted up and didn't even mention which version it was for

I did tried to tidy it up a bit now! but mess is a mess no matter where you bake it ;D

LittleMikey

Quote from: Shinzy on January 04, 2015, 07:39:46 AM
Quote from: Reshan on January 04, 2015, 07:12:52 AM

Aight! I just tested it with these mods, didn't get any issues!
are you sure you downloaded the right version? my frot page is a right mess
as I just checked it out moment ago, one of the older download links was highlighted up and didn't even mention which version it was for

I did tried to tidy it up a bit now! but mess is a mess no matter where you bake it ;D

Aah sorry, I really should have done that first, but I feel so rude posting a huge list and saying "WHY DOESN'T IT WORK WITH THESE 482 OTHER MODS I HAVE?" (As happens on the Skyrim mod forums all the freaking times)

Anyway currently I have:

Core
EdBInterface
A2B_0.8.0_nosource
AnimuHair
EdBModOrder
MoreHair
RTFTJ
StonecuttingTweak
TurretCollection
TurretCollectionOverkill
ModularTables
EdBPrepareCarefully
Clutter
Vas'sHydroponics-Steel
MedicineKitCrafting1.1
CentralHeatingMod
LessIncidentTrolling
T-ConditionRed
T-ExpandedCloth
T-ExpandedCrops
T-MiscStuff
T-MoreBeds
T-MoreFloors
AutoHuntBeacon
ProjectArmory217

Not including Apparello which would be at the end of the list.

Shinzy

Quote from: LittleMikey on January 04, 2015, 07:51:52 AMAah sorry, I really should have done that first, but I feel so rude posting a huge list and saying "WHY DOESN'T IT WORK WITH THESE 482 OTHER MODS I HAVE?" (As happens on the Skyrim mod forums all the freaking times)

ha! Don't worry =P I understand why that would be rude ;D
Imma try with some of these mods see if I can find any incompatibilities

Oh! you could also try changing the mod order with that nifty EdB mod I see you got there! see if that would make any difference, I don't really encounter mod incompatibility issues alot (cause I tend to build around them!) so I'm not at all sure about the mod orders and how they work and all that BUT now imma shutup and try to see if I find anything!
thanks for the list!

LittleMikey

Quote from: Shinzy on January 04, 2015, 08:04:07 AM
Quote from: LittleMikey on January 04, 2015, 07:51:52 AMAah sorry, I really should have done that first, but I feel so rude posting a huge list and saying "WHY DOESN'T IT WORK WITH THESE 482 OTHER MODS I HAVE?" (As happens on the Skyrim mod forums all the freaking times)

ha! Don't worry =P I understand why that would be rude ;D
Imma try with some of these mods see if I can find any incompatibilities

Oh! you could also try changing the mod order with that nifty EdB mod I see you got there! see if that would make any difference, I don't really encounter mod incompatibility issues alot (cause I tend to build around them!) so I'm not at all sure about the mod orders and how they work and all that BUT now imma shutup and try to see if I find anything!
thanks for the list!

Yeah I'm testing that now ^_^;