[Royalty 1.1.2566] Wild Woman vs mechs issues

Started by carbon, March 08, 2020, 01:09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

carbon

I've had a wild woman running around my map for a few days. She had the back luck of being directly underneath / within a mech cluster that I quest-spawned in.

The mech cluster had several proximity sensors, one of which picked up she was there (after counting down). This caused the turrets to become active, and some mechs to both be jettisoned from some capsules and called in drop-pod style. All of these mechs were still dormant though. The active turrets also don't see the wild woman as an actual threat, so they just swivel around calmly.

When I approach and start fighting with one of the turrets, the mechs begin moving around and trying to attack me for a few seconds before I realize my colonists don't see the mechs as a threat (they don't shoot those in range automatically). At this point, I clicked on the nearest few mechs and their listed status still says "Dormant" even though they are clearly not. It's not until I manually order some of my pawns to shoot the nearest mech that the mechs' status switches to "Awake" and my pawns treat them as a threat.

Tynan

It's okay that the wild woman woke up the mechs.

The bugs here are:

- Mechs don't attack wild woman
- Colonists don't attack mechs properly; mechs still marked as dormant until shot directly by player
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

ison