Food Poisoning with Nuclear Stomach (despite description saying otherwise)

Started by HomelessAbe, March 08, 2020, 05:39:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HomelessAbe

I had a pawn that had a nuclear stomach installed get food poisoning. In the item description for the nuclear stomach it says that it isn't susceptible to food poisoning. If it matters, the specific cause was from a dirty cooking area. Attached screenshot showing the message at the top indicating food poisoning, along with the affected pawns health tab.

Assuming it's reproducible, I'd say install nuclear stomach in pawn, don't clean the cooking area, wait for a bad meal to get cooked, and wait for the pawn to eat it.

Also on the topic of stomachs, is it intended behavior for the detoxifer stomach to get gutworms? The standard bionic stomach never got affected by them, and it seems a little odd that out of any of the stomachs that the detoxifer one would still get afflicted by that.

In any case, thanks for looking.

HomelessAbe

Since playing some more, my pawns with nuclear stomachs have also received food poisoning from 'incompetent cook' and 'dangerous food type', so it seems it's not limited to one specific source. Anyone else encountering this?

Tynan

Fixed now, thanks.

We'll make gut worms consistent with bionic stomach, but note that the gut is mostly intestines and IRL that's where worms generally live. Not stomach.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog