For the sake of OCD

Started by Thunder Rahja, March 31, 2014, 06:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunder Rahja

In the Off-Topic forum, we've discussed games, movies, technology, and other off-topic subjects. But now it is time to open the discussion of something that hasn't been featured here before:

Unicorns.

Discuss.

StorymasterQ

Unicorns are just fit rhinoceros.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Yonben

My name is Yoni, therefor I'm a YONICORN YEEEEEEEAAAA \o/

daft73

For me, they are things on girls t-shirts, something 3 people will wear as a costume, or something I used/ran into/saw whilst playing Dungeons and Dragons 20 years ago.
But apparently there is so much more, I did not know that...

Yarkista

Personally, I love the feeling of sticking a unicorn horn up my arsehole but I had to go see a doctor this one time when it became stuck...

Celthric Aysen

My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

Splinterbee

Unicorns are totally possible with genetic engineering. Just get the genes of narwhals or something and put it on the head of a horse. To bad genetic engineering is pretty much illegal.
Video games, are pretty good

iame6162013

Quote from: Splinterbee on May 12, 2014, 05:49:06 PM
Unicorns are totally possible with genetic engineering. Just get the genes of narwhals or something and put it on the head of a horse. To bad genetic engineering is pretty much illegal.
it ain't illegal... it's illegal to do it on 'humans' for now!
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Splinterbee

Quote from: iame6162013 on May 13, 2014, 11:00:15 AM
thought it was. Can't it make viruses intentionally?
Video games, are pretty good

iame6162013

Quote from: Splinterbee on May 13, 2014, 01:07:15 PM
Quote from: iame6162013 on May 13, 2014, 11:00:15 AM
thought it was. Can't it make viruses intentionally?
But that's something else, creating bioweapons is illegal,
look at what the definition is and you'll see that there are holes... But that's "Off-Topic"
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."