[1.2] Angelix's mods collection

Started by Angelix, March 11, 2020, 07:58:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelix

Angelix's mods

This is a pack of standalone mods created(or updated) by me.

Version   
Description message link                                               Download link

Don't carry food in inventoryDropbox
Herbal AntibioticsDropbox
Uneasy FloorDropbox
Shocker packDropbox
Soil upgradesDropbox
Medical Training by ItchyFleaDropbox
Target Practise by ItchyFleaDropbox
Extinguisher grenadeDropbox
Artificial SoilDropbox
Small turretsDropbox
Personal Shield RechageableDropbox

You can find descriptions and older versions in messages(click on mod name).

Angelix

Don't carry food in inventory

Disallow colonists to carry food in inventory.
Are you mad that your luxurious dining room are ignored by colonists, because they prefer to eat food from floor? Say "no" to this behavior.

Links:
1.2 - Dropbox
1.1 - Dropbox
1.0 - Dropbox
B18 - Dropbox

Angelix

Herbal Antibiotics

This mod add ability to craft Herbal Antibiotics. Which helps to fight infections/diseases.

Effect: +100% Blood Filtration for 1 day
Workbench: Drug lab
Research: Penoxycyline Production

Links:
1.2 - Dropbox
1.1 - Dropbox
1.0 - Dropbox
B18 - Dropbox

Angelix

Uneasy Floor

Build uneasy floor to slow down pawns. Something like a little obstacle course.
Acts as normal floor but walking speed slowed to 30%.
Avaible materials: All stone, Steel, Wood.

Links:
1.2 - Dropbox
1.1 - Dropbox
1.0 - Dropbox
B18 - Dropbox

Angelix

Shocker pack

A pack of different shocker devices. This devices are excels at knocking out creatures, without any damage. Short range, slow-firing, long reload, but 1 hit is enough.

Entire effect duration is 2 hours(all time are game time). Affected creature are stunned at first, effictevely lowering its stats. After little time(or after additional hits) creature are knocked out for 1 hour,  after that creature are regain consciousness, but still winded for 1 more hour. Medical treatment changed effect to last phase(winded) for remain duration. During effect creature are immune to new shocks.

Includes: Hand shocker, Shocker turret and Shocker mine.
Research: Hand shocker - Machining, Shocker turret - Gun Turrets, Shocker mine - IEDs.
Range of hand shocker/turret - 6. Mine radius - 2.9.
*Warning* shockers maybe OP

Links:
1.2 - Dropbox
1.1 - Dropbox
1.0 - Dropbox
B18 - Dropbox

Angelix

Soil upgrades

With this mod you can upgrade any farmable soil to Soil/Rich soil. Real soil.
All you need is some Hay and some work.
I dont recommend to start with this mod. With this mod any soil or rich soil counted as constructed floor and affect colony wealth(esp on big open maps). This can result in an larger raid forces early on. Add when you need it. Also you can disable mod AFTER you finished soil construction. If you have some build projects left you will get some red errors(one time only and no harm done to anything).
If you feel not ready for this you can try Artificial Soil mod it adds "artificial soil" a farmable floor. It doesnt change colony wealth(as long you not construct).

Links:
1.2 - Dropbox
1.1 - Dropbox

Angelix

Medical Training

This mod made by ItchyFlea topic here. I only updated it.
It add a medical training table where you can dissect humanlike corpses for medical exp.

Links:
1.2 - Dropbox
1.1 - Dropbox

Angelix

Target Practise

This mod made by ItchyFlea topic here. I updated it. Also job removed from hunting(no more frustrating "Hunter lacks..." alerts).
It add a shooting range(for shooting training) and training dummy(for melee training) where you can train your pawns via bills. Also acting as recreational building.

Links:
1.2 - Dropbox
1.1 - Dropbox

Angelix

Extinguisher grenade

Craft and carry extinguisher grenades. Hold fires under control. Sorry this is not replacement for default antifire melee attack, its grenade. Perfect with sidearms mod.

Links:
1.2 - Dropbox
1.1 - Dropbox

aviv

Soil mod is bugged , its make ur colony wealth at 500k when u start the map (400x400)
i start tribal and everything was weird , first raid was 6 people with guns . then quest start giving me 900 gold with more things , protect monument for 90 days , mech drops of 20 , and i dont even had electricity , so i start to check and find out that every piece of soil in the game is belong to me as a colony wealth , pls fix

Angelix

Its not really a bug. Its side effect of 'soil' cost. 10 hay(cost of soil) * 0.6(cost of hay) * 400*400 = 960k. Only ways to fix this(aside of devs fix of wealth count) are remove any materials from soil recipe, set hay value to 0, or remove recipe for simple soil from mod(rich soil influence is almost neglible). Also you can deactivate mod until you established some defence. In this case be sure there are no blueprints of soil exist or you will face errors on load(no consequences to the game).

TryB4Buy

Just dropping in to say that this is a very, nice collection of mods. Thank you for sharing!

Angelix

Artificial Soil

This mod adds "artificial soil" a farmable floor. You can remove it later. No changes in colony wealth(as long you not construct it).
All you need is some Hay and some work.

Links:
1.2 - Dropbox

Angelix

Small turrets

Autocannon and uranium slug turret size reduced to 1x1.
Its all because how cover in rimworld works. In 2x2 turrets can be covered only bottom left cell 1x1. I dont like this.

Links:
1.2 - Dropbox

Angelix

Personal Shield Rechageable

A Personal Shields(low-shield) are rechageable now. 1 EMP Shell per charge.

Links:
1.2 - Dropbox