1.1.2579 Royalty Losing caravans.

Started by prototype2001, March 23, 2020, 01:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prototype2001

This issue might tie in to my other bug report about detox stomach and food poisoning. But i'll write this one anyway.

I have lots single pawn caravans, but consistently i keep losing one over and over. A pawn with joywire and never needing to sleep which is -35% consciousness i believe. His caravan constantly gets "caravan lost" with no indication as to why. Mental breaks happen in all the time in caravan but this doesn't delete the caravan. I'm guessing his getting food poisoned with detox stomach, the game doesn't let me know he got poisoned and just sends me a message stating his caravan was lost again. Either its a bug that no information is given as to why the caravan is lost or its a bug that it gets deleted. At worst the pawn should get incapacitated & caravan is halted until food poison passes instead of complete caravan deletion or some sort of message with what happened.

Tynan

Hey can you post a savegame that reproduces this bug by any chance? Dropbox or Google Drive are recommended.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

prototype2001

Its not something i can replicate on demand or know exactly what is going on. Ever since it happened multiple times to the same pawn, at least 3 times over multiple years, I've added a second pawn to the caravan and that seemed to resolve the issue. I can only assume it has something to do with -35% consciousness and food poisoning. I'm not sure a saved file is gonna do you any good but I can if you'd like.