The Dragon Princess of the Quantum Confederacy

Started by VastinArdaen, March 16, 2020, 09:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VastinArdaen

Having entered it's 5th year since three general purpose androids crash landed on the surface of an unknown world, the settlement called the Quantum Confederacy had reached the limits of their relationship with the Exodus Imperium.

The two remaining androids found themselves unsuited to deal with the arcane diplomatic complexities of the royals who held the key to untold power here on the fringes of the galaxy, and so they set themselves and the followers who had gathered to their settlement to a singular task: To create the Perfect leader for their colony.

They set about designing a new class of android - a being capable of both the diplomatic elegance and beauty demanded of a high noble, as well as the sheer physical and mental power to stand before the human courts from a position of strength. After a year of careful design and labor, Yuriel Dracos - the Dragon Princess - stepped forth from the bio-printers constructed expressly for her development, and into the universe - a universe which would never be the same.

I hadn't really played with the android printing process before, and when I realized that I really didn't want to advance either of my current nobles past the Praetor noble rank (they're some of my best crafters/growers), I realized this was a great opportunity to try out the android printer and design a 'perfect' high noble build with all the techs I've invested in it.

I'm also running with Genetic Rim, so needless to say she's been outfitted with some of the most powerful implants and tweaks I can generate for her. So far she's not even a year old and is an utter terror in direct combat and once she breaks out into the upper noble tiers with some of the psychic abilities available there and manage to get her some legendary weapons she's going to be off the hook altogether.

Of course if she ever suffers a berserk mental break putting her down is going to be damn near impossible - she's psychically hypersensistive so the last time I had a bad female drone I actually had to sedate her. But hey, when you play into the blatant manufactured-ultra-being anime trope, you're going in for all of it. ;)

-Vastin