MVP tab (and colonist statistics?)

Started by ProfZelonka, March 17, 2020, 11:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProfZelonka

Who's your top colonist? We're able to sort by single skill, but what about overall?

Furthermore, how do traits, abilities, health, and so forth impact the amount of work done or the impact made to the colony?

Just an idea. Often I wonder which colonist deserves the bionic leg more than the others - there's not really a way to tell.. Or which colonists are mainly freeloading more than anything. Maybe one could even sacrifice their weakest, least-contributing colonist, to the RimGods. :P

LWM

On the one hand, the idea that my severely brain-damage ex-torturer who can only clean is somehow worth less than the other pawns in terms of contributions to the base seems a bit ...strange.  Without that cleaning....<shudders to think>.  If I were going to rate them "worst in the colony," it would be because of the "torturer" background.

On the other hand, do the Cthulhu mods accept sacrifices?

But, you know, you do you - I was just saying I probably wouldn't use such a mod.  My colonists are all in it together.

ProfZelonka

It's a good point, the "worst member of the colony" doesn't mean a simple change couldn't absolutely fix them. (Like if they lost limbs or got brain damage)

Perhaps a "performance" bar comparison between the colonists would show which colonists need a little bit of TLC to get back up to par with the others, or to see just how much the bionic man is outperforming the rest.

LWM

...actually, given the torturer past, I was rather satisfied with the brain damage.

As the kids these days say, karma.

8)

Alenerel

Idk how the game calculates market value... I had two priosners, one with passions and neutral traits, and another one incapable of some things, no major passions and bad traits, yet somehow this prisoner was worth 1200 moneys and the other one 400 moneys.

The other one had a few wounds but was recovering, no scars. idk if this influences the price.

LWM

Quote from: Alenerel on March 19, 2020, 05:33:58 AM
The other one had a few wounds but was recovering, no scars. idk if this influences the price.

YES.

It used to be that pregnant animals would be worth less, because the game saw pregnancy as a negative health condition.