[1.4] Antaios's Mods - Table Diner + Mod Medicine Patch

Started by Antaios, June 07, 2017, 12:07:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antaios

Just updated Mod Medicine Patch, split out the patch into a separate assembly that loads only if Pharmacist is present.

This should fix this issue with the debug menus.
Quote from: 2.71828 on June 05, 2020, 01:23:52 PM
Is it possible that 'Mod Medicine Patch' depends on 'Pharmacist' from Fluffy, or something? I'm currently trying to fix my modlist by bisecting ( see here), and if I load this mod, but don't load Pharmacist, I get a weird error if I try to open the debug menu options or debug logging menu (see here: https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/8d03bd40e48215bdf6c4221bf538c114 ). This is not a 'minimal' safe, but I have narrowed the problem down to 'Mod Medicine Patch'. If I add it, I get this error.

crazyjat

"Use Table and Pawn specific radii" setting does not save across re-launching of game.

In addition, this is very confusing language to me. Based on how the setting currently works, it should be called something like "Use colonist setting for table radius". Additionally, I think it makes more sense to remove the radius functionality from the actual tables when this is enabled. That value seem to have no impact when this is enabled anyway. I also feel like this setting should default to off and not on.

Thank you.

Antaios

Quote from: crazyjat on October 04, 2021, 05:42:48 PM
"Use Table and Pawn specific radii" setting does not save across re-launching of game.

In addition, this is very confusing language to me. Based on how the setting currently works, it should be called something like "Use colonist setting for table radius". Additionally, I think it makes more sense to remove the radius functionality from the actual tables when this is enabled. That value seem to have no impact when this is enabled anyway. I also feel like this setting should default to off and not on.

Thank you.

I've updated to make it so it saves. I forgot to when I did the last update, and updating is a mildly tedious process honestly.

I've left it before now because it makes basically zero difference. If you don't use the sliders, they aren't taken into account in calculations, and no data is saved - so barring ui issues, there's really no reason to disable the setting.

I renamed the label to "Enable Table and Pawn radius sliders" which hopefully makes more sense.

If I removed the slider from tables when the setting was on, then tables would never have a slider as it's only enabled when that option is turned on. For what it's worth, all three radius settings are taken into account if any of them are set, and the game will pick and use the smallest of the three - it still definitely takes into account the table radius functionality.

Antaios

Updated Mod Medicine Patch.
Mainly added extra compatibility for Android Tiers

• Android medicines will no longer show for humanoids
  • human medicine will not show for androids unless enabled
  • Added coloured overlay in medical setter to show medicines the current setting will allow
  • Modified medical setter to highlight all medicines equivalent to the current setting, instead of the specific one selected, if there are multiple medicines with the same potency.
  • Modified medical button icon to display context-appropriate highest-allowed medicine, for androids/humans

Added submitted languages

German by Dimos
Chinese by Shavius

Antaios

Updated to Rimworld 1.4

BetterVents and BetterCoolers:
- Fixed door / replacing behaviour

Mod Medicine Patch:
- Patched Smart Medicine medicine menu for individual hediffs

Table Diner:
- Patched Common Sense
- Added default sliders in the mod menu for table and pawn search distances.