Quest tab fix - pleeeease

Started by Ateerix, March 26, 2020, 12:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ateerix

I upgraded my game to 1.1 royalty, but a problem I'm having which prevents me from seeing quests is that my quest tab is over run by having too many factions. For whatever reason, the factions don't want to stay under the tabs at the top, which causes me to not be able to click the tabs, and instead the cursor only focuses on the factions, and allowing them to give me royal things as rewards or not or whatever.

If someone could please make me a mod that adjusts the UI to make all the factions in a box with a scroll bar I would be forever grateful. If someone could even tell me what file or where the file is so that I could even attempt to fix it, I would also accept that.

Anything that helps me to fix the problem would be greatly appreciated. If you've run into this or it's a mod that's causing the issue (aside from too many factions) please let me know, thanks!!!!!

Edit: added a picture to show what I mean. The 13th infantry is selected instead when I try to click on the Active tab.

Edit2: Workshop fix found! https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2029306185