Terrible and incompetent allies

Started by East, March 26, 2020, 04:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East

Please, hope that the ally system is improved.

They are catastrophes.

They rush at the enemy, open all the doors, and the melee unit assaults them to receive a friendly fire.

I want to take out my troops to prevent a friendly fire, but they are so weak and they only know that they are rushing, so if i take out my troops, they are instantly defeated. And I lose the kill zone and become unable to stop the enemy. Even if I want to use Killzone again Killzone has a fallen ally that leads to friendly fire.

Please let alliance support be under my control. Or even a rejection system.

royal dlc has a noble call royal aid. I think it should be improved even for this. Did we raise the title for these incompetent things?

Canute

Any long time player know, friendlies are good as target dummies and distraction and give free loot.
But they never a real help.
They are so clever like the raider, thats why you encounter so many raiders vs. less own colonist.
When you want the friendlies more clever, the raiders would get improved too.

8roads

They are like some kind of suicide squad, which can sometimes be very helpful.

East

I agree that sometimes it helps. However, there are cases where the game is completely defeated. Open the door to collapse the defensive line and rush to the enemy, sealing a wide range of magic such as grenade, berserker pulse, and manhunter pulse. And even if you make a mistake, you will have a terrible experience if your friend touches such magic.

Requires minimal command. Gather at a certain point, attack, retreat. Especially allies with melee weapons.

tuk0z

They're terrible lol. Worse IMHO is to look at the hundred tribe people who came too late to fight... then wait for DAYs without any reason nor... food, become berserk one after the other and fight each other till half are on fire diyying horribly while you can do absolutely nothing.

Only way that I know to avoid such a depressive red landscape is to make thee tribe people our enemies... which to be frank doesn't improve the blood/corpses flood by an inch :/ Though at least they're not less people related to your pawns among the flood of dead fools.